Newbie to Barbados!

Old Jul 18th 2015, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

TatR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie to Barbados!

Hi everyone,

I moved to Barbados a month ago, as a research student, but have found it a bit challenging to meet new people. If anyone is interested in hanging-out, get in touch!

I enjoy learning about the island's history/culture and anything to do with CARICOM (as is the focus of my research). If anyone has similar interests and would like to join me in doing related things, that would be great. I've been to the Museum of Parliament, Natural History Museum, George Washington House, but don't mind going again (you can tell I've done the most touristy things!). I hear the island also has great artists as well, with galleries in Speights and Holetown.

Aside from that, there are loads of places to try in terms of food and beaches. It would be nice to have company for a meal, or to just chill out.

Thanks,
Tatianna
Old Jul 20th 2015, 12:17 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie to Barbados!

Hi Tatiana

Welcome to the forum...let us know where your from and your age and other interests so that you can attract those that you are meant to..it is very brave of you to go to a new island and try new things but it will take time to develop friendships...depending on your interests join group activities..I myself personally came to Barbados a single female and built friendships via tagged the online social media platform