Need a good OBM

Old Aug 5th 2015, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

cherryboo27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need a good OBM

Hey guys, I just found this site while searching for OBNs in Barbados and I decided to register to see if i can get some help. I'm 26 weeks pregnant (Barbadian) and I'm currently seeing Dr. Archer who seems to be very nice and it was going good so far, before I was going to have my delivery at Bayview but I'm now changing to QEH because of financial challenges I'm currently having so since Dr. Archer only delivers at Bayview I'll need to change OBNs. Can you all please refer a good OBN who delivers at QEH. I'm also a first time Mom and ive heard so many negative comments about delivery at QEH Please Help. Thanks

Last edited by cherryboo27; Aug 5th 2015 at 4:38 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2015, 6:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a good OBM

Welcome to BE.

I have moved your thread over to our Barbados forum. Hopefully someone will be along soon to help you.
Old Aug 6th 2015, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Thank you
Old Aug 6th 2015, 10:02 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to ask.. but by OBM.. you are referring to an QB/GYN.. obstetrics and gyno doctor?? Dr. Nichole Durham is someone I would recommend. I'll post her info in a bit.
Old Aug 7th 2015, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

OBN - Obstetrician is what im referring to. Thanks
Old Aug 8th 2015, 11:38 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

yep.. OB/GYN is what they call them here.. Dr. Archer is one.. Give a call to Dr. Durhams' office and see if she delivers at QEH..

Dr. Nichole Durham
Bank Hall Plaza Cnr Hill Rd Bk Hall
St Michael Barbados
246-430-0940
Obstetrician Gynecologist
[email protected]
Old Aug 13th 2015, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

I was told that when you are transferring to QEH that any doctor will do the delivery when its that time whoever is available the time you go into labour so i guess i'll have to take whoever i get. I'll be visiting the antenatal clinic for the first time in two weeks and i will continue my appointments there.
Old Aug 14th 2015, 12:53 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cherryboo that was my expectation when I saw your post...You can select your doctor if your private but the QEH is state funded so you get what your given to my knowledge
Old Aug 16th 2015, 11:48 am

but I'm pretty sure i know people who gave birth at QEH who used their regular OB/GYN.. not just anyone on duty.. So if you are going to Tracy Archer as your doctor, she should also be able to tell you about the procedure at QEH or refer you to someone who can..