Expat Info

Old Oct 31st 2015, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Jeancatherine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expat Info

Im new to Barbados and would like to find out about any Ladies clubs that meet for coffee mornings etc. If anyone has any information please write via British Expats or e-mail . thanks...

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 1st 2015 at 11:39 am. Reason: Email address removed to save you from the spambots & weirdos - it's a public forum!
Old Nov 1st 2015, 12:03 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat Info

Welcome to the forum Jean...have a read through the posts as there is a lot about this and only recently too
Old Nov 4th 2015, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Jeanna01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jean,

Im also new to Barbados. I hope you are settleing in well. I personally didnt manage to find a group that meets for coffee but I have made a few friends. I would be happy to meet you for a coffee if you like. Im sure there are loads of groups i just didnt have luck on my search. I will start posting activities when they come up such as yoga, or coffee meet ups then all the newbies or whoever wants to join can come along. Private message me if you would like to meet.

Wish you all the best
Old Apr 20th 2016, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

NYCPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am new to the island also and would love to meet new friends if anybody is down to meet for coffee or lunch.

B
Old Apr 21st 2016, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Jeanna01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Where about son the island do you live? I'm in St. Peter at the moment. I will be traveling to London tomorrow for a couple of weeks but will be up for meeting for coffee or lunch when I return. Are you here long term? It would be great to meet up. I have made a couple friends here but it was hard at first because my daughter was so young. I now have a bit more freedom to do stuff alone like walk my dog, work out etc.

Hope you are settling in well so far.

Speak soon

QUOTE=NYCPanda;11927806]Hi,z

I am new to the island also and would love to meet new friends if anybody is down to meet for coffee or lunch.

B[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 21st 2016, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

NYCPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the Sandy Lane area, but have a car and can meet anywhere on the island. I am here long term with my husband.

I have a little cavapoo too and we can even do a doggie playdate sometimes! Let's connect thru PM when you are back in town. Would love to meet more people on the island.

B