Where does the time go?

Old Dec 1st 2013, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where does the time go?

Great to hear from you. I e mailed you last night!! I was thinking of you and wondering how things were and so happy to hear that you are indeed still happy and have no regrets. Great idea the long walk. I am going to start doing the couch potato to 5k next week. Start training that is LOL.. Night shift, ughh. I have done that before and it didn't suit me because of what you are dealing with, barking dogs, kids playing outside etc but yes, maybe as suggested ear plugs might help. My sister in law in Scotland was recently diagnosed with fibro and she had a physical exam for DLA? but unfortunately she was denied it. Yoga might help. It's best to keep active, like you do so the joints keep moving. I also was diagnosed with that along with graves disease and its a bummer when you don't feel as healthy as you used to but I find yoga and walking really help.. I have a dvd called Yoga for Wimps and I enjoy that. It'll be nice for you to see some Snow on the ground at this time of year. I used to love when I would take walks in the evening and the pavements looked like there were tiny diamonds sparkling all over the place.. sigh.. here no snow or ice cause I am still in Mississippi..I am glad your landlords were nice about you not being able to work etc.. could you have signed on sick and got paid?? I remember my sister being ill and she did get some money coming in cause she said she was "on the sick" not sure cause I have been in the U.S for so many years.. Anyway, glad to hear you are settled in and hopefully an office job will come along, fingers crossed. Maybe pop into the job center now and then to let them know that's your preference? Thanks so much for the update. I think of you often. The courage you had to go over after all those years in the U.S and how you have done so well. Take care and Merry Christmas. xx
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where does the time go?

I had mentioned you on a post yesterday and wo and behold you post something. Thanks.
I remember the photographs you posted back when. They were appreciated because they showed how life is today back there.

You mentioned being diagnosed. I hope you repair.

I read about the former president of Jet Blue Airline and he said he was diagnosed with AADD (Adult Attention Deficit Disorder) so I'm thinking maybe that's what I have. I have to read more about it.

Stay with us now you hear!

Sorry about the night shift. It like your whole life is work, at least that the way I felt.

Waiting for more photos.

Cheers