Just popping in to say hi!

Old Oct 26th 2014, 6:55 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just popping in to say hi!

Originally Posted by Lorry1
Hi MissBetty,

WOW great update and you have well and truly been really busy. I'm a believer in the notion of everything happens for a reason, and that is true for you with your jobs and with your old best friend. You will move on to bigger and better things and it looks like you have already in some aspects of your life.
Good luck and stay in touch on the board!
Thanks mate and yes, I agree! Funny isn't when you look back just how everything falls into place after all!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 6:57 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Onwards and upwards hey Miss B? Lovely update! Your life is certainly not boring and your updates make good reading! I agree - a book of your adventures must be on that bucket list somewhere!
Thanks and I can't wait to hear from you once you've been back for your holiday, dying to know how it all goes!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 6:58 pm
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by fulwood
Lovely to hear from you.. Always enjoy updates.
Thanks mate hope you're doing ok too
Old Oct 26th 2014, 7:02 pm
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by lf1
I always enjoy reading your updates and I am pleased that things are going well. It must be lovely for your mum to have you home after all you and your family have been through with the loss of your dad.

Great that things are going well on the job and uni front. I am a bit concerned about how you are going to fit all of those job titles/credentials on your business card.
Cheers me dear! Yes we are doing ok, everything is so different now but it really does help to have one another just up the road. I stayed at my Mum's last night and so did my sister - she even bought the pug over too! We drank wine, watched a movie and it was so nice. I'm feeling very settled right now which is unusual for me but I do kinda like it
Old Oct 26th 2014, 7:03 pm
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by curleytops
Great update Miss B, glad to hear things are starting to look up again
Thanks CT, hope all is going well after your last move!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 7:06 pm
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by vikingsail
MsB as always your updates are compelling reading and inspiring, thanks for 'popping in!'
No worries! It was nice to have a read through and catch up with everyone again, BE will always have a special place in my heart
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Betty so nice to hear your update and that you are doing very well for yourself! I always say that if everything falls into place for you then you are in the right space!
Old Oct 31st 2014, 9:44 am
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by feelbritish
Miss Betty so nice to hear your update and that you are doing very well for yourself! I always say that if everything falls into place for you then you are in the right space!
Thanks FB! Yes it's not been an easy year and I wasn't sure how I'd cope working as a Clinical Advisor on the phone. It's actually ok though and I like the people I work with so much, lovely friendly bunch of people. The sun is shining, I'm off for two days so I'm taking a stroll into town shortly. I actually do feel very content and settled right now
Old Feb 10th 2015, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

brit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud ofbrit09 has much to be proud of

Hi Betty

So pleased everything worked out for you!
You gave me a lot of advise/encouragement 2+years ago on my decision making & tho i've
"ping-ponged" back & forth i'm pleased to say we're settled & everything has worked out for the best