Im Home:)

Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:17 pm
Banned

boo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really niceboo meringue is just really nice
Default Re: Im Home:)

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Good feeling isn't it!

We have been back a month now and we are so happy i can't explain lol.

All the very best to you all.
please may I ask how long did it take you to sell your house and cars and did you have to lower the price a lot, we're 2 months into the quarantining the pets process in Canada so they don't have to go into kennels in UK then we have to think of selling 3 cars a caravan and a house yikes we're overwhelmed, but have to stay focussed as our eldest is graduating this June and we want to get him into college or work in the Uk and our youngest is ready for her 2nd yr in High school in uk so time's pressing. Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome "home"!You've returned to a gorgeous part of the world!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

We returned to Cornwall from NZ in January we put our house up for sale in August as soon as we had the ok for the rabies blood test, it ususlly takes us ages to sell we sold however in one month and moved out early Nov we then sent our stuff on its way and went into a holiday rental for 3 months.
Our dog is still in NZ and will return in 2 weeks having spent 4 weeks in Kennels he was familiar with in NZ at a lot cheaper price and also gave us time to settle sort out cars, accomodation etc.
We sold 1 car before xmas as the summer hols started as we could then rely on 1 car and the other one shortly after xmas we got 50% of what we paid for them which we were happy with as they were 10 and 7 yr old imports we then used a hire car for the last 2 weeks.
we move into a rental next week and our stuff is being delivered. Ideally we would have loved to have a rental in NZ after selling the house however the short periond and a dog caused poblems so hence we did what we did.
Old Feb 11th 2010, 3:08 am
Banned

creepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud ofcreepycrawley has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Baby75
We moved homeon the 6th of febuary, to a very cold icy snow covered dublin airport and it was great I felt truly happy to be there and loved the cold

we have moved in to our new house a lovely rental in carlow, its lovely and only a 20 minute drive from my DH parents lucky I guess I get on with them.

Its so far been every thing I expected and more. the price of things have really come down, we dont have a car yet so its great having tesco or supervalue that deliver the shopping.

my boys started school and loved it all ready!!

so far so good and long may it last Ive no regrets about leaving Australia and dont think I will ever, im in no rush back at all.

now just to get our bond back

good luck to any one else making the move!
Lucky you!!!