Im Home:)

Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:48 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Im Home:)

We moved homeon the 6th of febuary, to a very cold icy snow covered dublin airport and it was great I felt truly happy to be there and loved the cold

we have moved in to our new house a lovely rental in carlow, its lovely and only a 20 minute drive from my DH parents lucky I guess I get on with them.

Its so far been every thing I expected and more. the price of things have really come down, we dont have a car yet so its great having tesco or supervalue that deliver the shopping.

my boys started school and loved it all ready!!

so far so good and long may it last Ive no regrets about leaving Australia and dont think I will ever, im in no rush back at all.

now just to get our bond back

good luck to any one else making the move!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 10:41 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im Home:)

Congratulations. It sounds wonderful.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 11:58 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
We moved homeon the 6th of febuary, to a very cold icy snow covered dublin airport and it was great I felt truly happy to be there and loved the cold

we have moved in to our new house a lovely rental in carlow, its lovely and only a 20 minute drive from my DH parents lucky I guess I get on with them.

Its so far been every thing I expected and more. the price of things have really come down, we dont have a car yet so its great having tesco or supervalue that deliver the shopping.

so far so good and long may it last Ive no regrets about leaving Australia and dont think I will ever, im in no rush back at all.

Great to hear! We're heading home in a few weeks all being well. Keep us posted with how it all goes but i'm sure it will all be good. Going back in winter was brave so you might feel a daylight mood swing change but it will only be because of the weather.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Niamh, I am very happy for you.

Be sure and write us a big long update when you have a chance, dying to hear more.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:42 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Its so far been every thing I expected and more.
Good to hear!

Bev
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:56 am
AIT
Just Joined

AIT is a jewel in the roughAIT is a jewel in the roughAIT is a jewel in the roughAIT is a jewel in the rough

Niceness..
Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. Wishing you all the best
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything Niamh...hope you settle well and enjoy the the path you took.
All the best,
Ruby xx
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:48 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks every one

its a lovely sunny day nice and mild, I thought we would feel the cold more but even with the snow the first week here we were fine!

my poor DH is not well picked up some thing on the way home gone to the doctor this morning.

I haven't noticed it getting darker earlier so far, but i do notice the dark mornings as we are still waking at the same time at the moment, but wont be long till the days are brighter and longer
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:02 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks every one

its a lovely sunny day nice and mild, I thought we would feel the cold more but even with the snow the first week here we were fine!

my poor DH is not well picked up some thing on the way home gone to the doctor this morning.

I haven't noticed it getting darker earlier so far, but i do notice the dark mornings as we are still waking at the same time at the moment, but wont be long till the days are brighter and longer

Lovely day today eh N. Like spring!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Lovely day today eh N. Like spring!
Yep a lovely day exactly like spring, perfect for long walks in Wicklow
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Home Niamh, it's not such a bad wee country!! Glad you're enjoying being home

We're going to Dublin for a couple of days next week for my OH birthday can't wait
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:25 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Yep a lovely day exactly like spring, perfect for long walks in Wicklow
Not after the amount of booze i drunk yesterday!

Went to wife's cousin who has a penthouse in Temple Bar. What a fantastic roof garden! Great meal in Elephant & Castle in Temple Bar. Several pints in the Old Stand pub in Wicklow St and last pint in Bray, outside the Martello. Lovely lovely day. We talked about a walk down the beach... alas, no.

Welcome home.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Good feeling isn't it!

We have been back a month now and we are so happy i can't explain lol.

All the very best to you all.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Good feeling isn't it!

We have been back a month now and we are so happy i can't explain lol.

All the very best to you all.
its a great feeling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.