Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Back Home
Reload this Page >

Everything was worth it just for being here

Everything was worth it just for being here

Old Apr 27th 2015, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Everything was worth it just for being here

Condolences Brits1. Sorry for your loss x
Old May 20th 2015, 12:29 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Not been on here for ages so sorry for delay in adding my condolences to you on the loss of your Dad mate. As you probably know I lost my Dad very suddenly within a year of moving back and every day I treasure that precious time I got to spend with him. Really feel for you and I'm sending you a big hug x
Old May 23rd 2015, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brits

I havent been on this site in ages and saw youd made a post so had a peek. do you remember when I was at the airport in Perth and we never quite made that meet? Im sorry to hear about your dad and hope the funeral went ok

C x
Old May 27th 2015, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi C,

Thank you for your thoughts, it has been "difficult" these past few weeks but what really does help me are the memories I have from these past few years and I really do feel lucky to have been here spending time with my Dad, it really does put what you can "miss" while living overseas into perspective. I am "getting on" with things as best I can as that is what my Dad would of wanted me to do, easier said than done but I know time is a good healer.

Yes I remember Perth Airport lol its seems like a lifetime away now, we were talking about Perth the other day (we had gone to McDonalds for a coffee with our oldest) and we were talking about Palmyra in the Middle East (Palmyra has also been mentioned in recent news clips) and I had wondered if the area in Perth was named after it, we ended up talking about our favourite shopping centres in Perth !!!! Success was the surprise winner even though at the time it was not very large.

Hope all is well with you and your? lovely to hear from you and thank you once again for your kind thoughts x Take care