6-Week Report

Old Sep 30th 2014, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

HartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond reputeHartleyHare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6-Week Report

Sally- lovely to read your updates. You must be thrilled to finally be back in the UK and I see that you've have even managed to visit London <sobs>.

Good luck with the house hunting and enjoy all your lovely free time now that your children are at University.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Sally, must have missed something at some point as I thought you were going to Exeter Delighted that things are working out so well for you
Old Oct 1st 2014, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
Sally, must have missed something at some point as I thought you were going to Exeter Delighted that things are working out so well for you
Exeter was on the cards at one time but OH decided on the 'devil he knew'.

Thanks to you and Hartley for the good wishes
Old Oct 1st 2014, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond repute

So glad for you and great to hear how happy you are! I will follow with interest especially about the mortgage part. I'm turning 50 in December (my wife is younger though) but still after another three years wait for residency, it seems like we might have a mortgage term issue if they won't allow a term past retirement age for me. We're now moving back in January (yippee!) due to my wife's transfer being needed sooner. We'll be down in Falmouth, Cornwall and she'll be commuting up to London for a few days a month here and there and working from home for the rest of the time. We want to buy sooner than later and were hoping to do that within a year or so but I don't know now if that will be a possibility.

All the best to you, Sally!
Old Oct 1st 2014, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MrMuffin, and good luck with your own plans!

I will report back on the mortgage. It has gone quiet from the broker
Old Oct 1st 2014, 9:56 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux

I have not missed a single thing. Just need my son, daughter's b/f and N1cky to move over here
I nearly took offence, until I read past the full stop.

Glad things are going well matey.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by N1cky
I nearly took offence, until I read past the full stop.

Glad things are going well matey.
You made it bearable

Thanks babes.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

You made it bearable

Thanks babes.
Stop it now. We're beginning to sound like those Facebook posts you hate so much.

I do miss you though
Old Oct 1st 2014, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop it now. We're beginning to sound like those Facebook posts you hate so much.

I do miss you though

Me too <- I'm the one that falls over first.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 11:06 pm

Me too <- I'm the one that falls over first.
But continues drinking, even when you're on your back.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But continues drinking, even when you're on your back.
Can't waste it.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 11:33 pm

Can't waste it.
You'd have been mortified the other day, I sent a glass of wine back. Well actually, I had a drink and pulled a face and the server saw me. He quickly whisked it away and brought me something much nicer
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'd have been mortified the other day, I sent a glass of wine back. Well actually, I had a drink and pulled a face and the server saw me. He quickly whisked it away and brought me something much nicer
I unintentionally groped a waiter the other night, poor bloke was squeezing between the chairs while I had my hand there getting something out of my bag.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 6:04 pm

I unintentionally groped a waiter the other night, poor bloke was squeezing between the chairs while I had my hand there getting something out of my bag.
Accidental? Right

Did you sneak a photo of him for your collection too?
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Accidental? Right

Did you sneak a photo of him for your collection too?
Serendipity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.