Sale of hotel & golf courses

Old Jan 16th 2018, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

Chinese whispers...
Old Jan 16th 2018, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

When will we finally learn the truth ?
Always new hopes !
I hope 2018 is definitely the year of change !
Old Jan 27th 2018, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

H2O just posted on their facebook page that they've signed another contract to keep running the golf course and club. Mind, that contract could be with new owners?
Old Jan 27th 2018, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paco
When will we finally learn the truth ?
Always new hopes !
I hope 2018 is definitely the year of change !
His honour the Mayor in a meeting with owners and residents last night on a bitterly cold terrace at the GC said inter Alia that the contract for the sale of the remaining assets of MF had taken place and the assets would be transferred on the 20th February from the liquidator to the new owners. Who are, wait for it, a group of business from The Extramadura and Salamanca. He understands that their first priority will be the completion of the skeleton of the hotel. From that we may conclude that in about two years from now there will be a hotel open on Costa Esuri. No mention was made of the golf courses or the golf club. Javier was in attendance and stood at the back throughout and did not speak.
Old Jan 27th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

the plot thickens!! :-)
Old Jan 28th 2018, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
His honour the Mayor in a meeting with owners and residents last night on a bitterly cold terrace at the GC said inter Alia that the contract for the sale of the remaining assets of MF had taken place and the assets would be transferred on the 20th February from the liquidator to the new owners. Who are, wait for it, a group of business from The Extramadura and Salamanca. He understands that their first priority will be the completion of the skeleton of the hotel. From that we may conclude that in about two years from now there will be a hotel open on Costa Esuri. No mention was made of the golf courses or the golf club. Javier was in attendance and stood at the back throughout and did not speak.
John,
Who or what are the Extramadura and Salamanca please?
Thanks
Andy
Old Jan 28th 2018, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

they are geographical regions north of us arent they?
Old Jan 28th 2018, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
John,
Who or what are the Extramadura and Salamanca please?
Thanks
Andy
The Extramadura is a comunidad (like Andalucía) to the north west of Andalucía, Salamanca is a Province and city to the north east of the Extramadura.
Old Jan 28th 2018, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The “transfer” will take place between Martinsa-Fadesa in liquidation and the consortium of business men from north of Ayamonte.
Old Jan 28th 2018, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

The Extramadura is a comunidad (like Andalucía) to the north west of Andalucía, Salamanca is a Province and city to the north east of the Extramadura.
Thanks John, I’ll look forward to them bringing their hotel expertise to CE then!
Old Jan 28th 2018, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks John, I’ll look forward to them bringing their hotel expertise to CE then!
No idea what expertise they may have but they do have €4.2 m to buy what is left of Costa Esuri except the commercial center. I’ll bet they all play golf though!
Old Jan 28th 2018, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

No idea what expertise they may have but they do have €4.2 m to buy what is left of Costa Esuri except the commercial center. I’ll bet they all play golf though!
If they all play golf they’ll pretty quickly recognise the potential for the course and hopefully invest in it. Be short sighted to have a hotel with golf course adjacent and not want to attract lots of paying punters
Old Jan 28th 2018, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If they all play golf they’ll pretty quickly recognise the potential for the course and hopefully invest in it. Be short sighted to have a hotel with golf course adjacent and not want to attract lots of paying punters
🏌️‍♂️👍👍👍
Old Jan 29th 2018, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously because of my avatar I can't have fingers or anything else crossed.But
maybe ,just maybe ,CE is going to wake up from its 10 year hibernation and blossom .
Mind you I have to keep re-pumping up my arm bands waiting for the water park to be started/finished and opened
Old Jan 29th 2018, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Obviously because of my avatar I can't have fingers or anything else crossed.But
maybe ,just maybe ,CE is going to wake up from its 10 year hibernation and blossom .
Mind you I have to keep re-pumping up my arm bands waiting for the water park to be started/finished and opened
I look out of the windows each day to the south, west and north and see newly constructed villas up to roof level and work steaming ahead. Also to the north there are the columns (shuttering struck today) for the new high class restaurant which we are told will serve Thai food as a speciality to open in spring. On the west course there are another 5 or 6 villas started. This may not be the beginning of the end but it is a start. If the hotel gets some cranes back soon I shall raise a flag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.