Meet up

Old Sep 16th 2017, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

Anne L is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet up

Originally Posted by MikeJ
I'm a part-time Esurian - although we're off to Perth next weekend!
Love to catch up with you both before you head to Perth. Do you fancy meeting up for a coffee or drink before you go? I have no set plans so I can fit in with you. No problem if your time is booked it has been nice to have contact 😀
Old Sep 17th 2017, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Anne L
Hi, I'm sorry but I don't understand this message.
we are part-time Vista Esuri residents as we own an apartment and work in the UK for now

we are in Vista Esuri from 23 Sep - 4 Oct
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Anne L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bitmanev
we are part-time Vista Esuri residents as we own an apartment and work in the UK for now

we are in Vista Esuri from 23 Sep - 4 Oct
Unfortunately I will be away traveling with my daughter during this time. I am here until December so if you are here again later I would love to meet for a coffee. 😀
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 10:09 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne L
Oh I see, that Ozzie humor at work hehehe
Do you live here or just on time out from that busy Sydney life?
I am Perth girl from the sunny white shores of Western Australia
Cant fault the Oz humour!

My Goddaughter lives in Oz, with her Brit Mum and Oz Dad. In Coffs Harbour. Sadly we dont get to see her much anymore, but were really lucky at the start of the year as she was doing a school exchange in Belgium. So even with the very strict rules about meeting up (she isn't 18 yet) we were able to spend a good day together.

They eat their steaks blue or rare.... and the humour there goes like this when ordering blue/rare

"Wipe its bum, take off its horns and slap it on a plate! "

Years ago (errr decades) there was a funny book helping us Brits to get the accent/lingo right:

I remember 2 of the many....

The book title 'Let stalk strine' (lets talk Australian) and.....

'Les en Jem' (Ladies and Gentlemen)

Have a great trip to Perth, Mike and look forward to hearing all about it next time we all cross.....

Bon voyage

Jon
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Cant fault the Oz humour!

My Goddaughter lives in Oz, with her Brit Mum and Oz Dad. In Coffs Harbour. Sadly we dont get to see her much anymore, but were really lucky at the start of the year as she was doing a school exchange in Belgium. So even with the very strict rules about meeting up (she isn't 18 yet) we were able to spend a good day together.

They eat their steaks blue or rare.... and the humour there goes like this when ordering blue/rare

"Wipe its bum, take off its horns and slap it on a plate! "

Years ago (errr decades) there was a funny book helping us Brits to get the accent/lingo right:

I remember 2 of the many....

The book title 'Let stalk strine' (lets talk Australian) and.....

'Les en Jem' (Ladies and Gentlemen)

Have a great trip to Perth, Mike and look forward to hearing all about it next time we all cross.....

Bon voyage

Jon
I've got that book somewhere - my Ozzie sister gave it a long time ago. I'll have to dig it out.

We are doing a round trip of Oz at breakneck speed: Perth + campervan to do a bit of wild camping; Cairns/Port Douglas for a bit of diving on the GBR; Sydney to swim in backpacker's rip on Bondi; Melbourne for the penguins; stopovers in Hong Kong to climb the giant Buddha. Then we are coming back to CE in November.

The bucket trip we had to postpone in 2012. At last, I have the clearance to do it!!