Marina Esuri

Old Sep 24th 2017, 11:39 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marina Esuri

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Though I would guess that nepotism trumped economy. What's the hourly rate for a contract gardener? Gesprosur would pay around the same as anyone else I would hazard a guess. You might like to look at the management fee rather than the jobbing gardener. In our experience the proposed new-entrant bid a very low fee but some of us fully expected that to be rapidly inflated once the contract was agreed. Our main criteria was VFM rather than simple cost.
Still, if you get organised next year maybe you can get Gesprosur back
Lets see how the new company does. They will probably try harder at the start perhaps even to get more manzanas.

This may also be a wake up call to Gesprosur and they might look at their customer satisfaction process and how they manage projects. All detailed in my previous posts.

I still will want to stick with Gesprosur because they have given us & M7 great caretakers.

If the new company offers to employ these caretakers as part of a 'coup' next year - (& Francisco & Miguel are happy with their package & motivated) then if they also have a good record in the Manzana, I would be open to a change.

Jon
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

GUTTERING - I note that since my last visit modifications have been carried out on M4. The water from the top gutters is now fully enclosed in a downpipe running over the duplex roof tiles and is forced into the gutter above living room. This would certainly overcome the lack of flashing leakage. Hopefully, this will prevent any further flooding. I remain thinking the gutters are a high ticket item for no obvious benefit. Money would have been better spent smooth lining the pool or connecting some solar panels to warm the pool water. Ours is getting fresh compared to the sea.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 3:45 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
GUTTERING - I note that since my last visit modifications have been carried out on M4. The water from the top gutters is now fully enclosed in a downpipe running over the duplex roof tiles and is forced into the gutter above living room. This would certainly overcome the lack of flashing leakage. Hopefully, this will prevent any further flooding. I remain thinking the gutters are a high ticket item for no obvious benefit. Money would have been better spent smooth lining the pool or connecting some solar panels to warm the pool water. Ours is getting fresh compared to the sea.
M4 is where the president of ME lives so probably has more 'pull'. However all the other manzanas with guttering need to implement this too. This was done for a reason that applies to all.

I suggest all contact the management...

Thanks for the update

Jon
Old Oct 4th 2017, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

M4 MANTENADOR DISMISSED!!!!!!!

I was somewhat shocked and bewildered that Bartholomew (BART) has been fired by Gesprosur. I had assumed he was on annual leave when I did not see him last week but I learned the bad news just today. He was a truly honest and steady worker achieving a high standard for M4.He had done the job for around three years to my knowledge and was very popular with owners some of whom trusted him with their keys to keep a check of there apartments during longer periods of absence. Whilst M3 is no longer serviced by Gesprosur, I think we would have willingly exchanged our last (older) guy who was not great for the excellent services of Bart.
Incidentally, he was alledged to be not meeting standards and slacking!! Does anyone know the truth behind this as "not meeting standards" is total BS I would have thought. Or maybe firing someone keeps the remaining staff on their toes???????
Old Oct 4th 2017, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't you just hate predictive text sometimes. I type THEIR apartments (above) and I get THERE. My apologies.