Leroy Merlin

Old Sep 13th 2016, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Leroy Merlin

For the life of me I cannot remember exactly where the nearest Leroy Merlin is, even though I've been there twice!! Have tried searching threads and also Google as I thought it was close to Cartaya?? Directions would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leroy Merlin

Originally Posted by AndyS
For the life of me I cannot remember exactly where the nearest Leroy Merlin is, even though I've been there twice!! Have tried searching threads and also Google as I thought it was close to Cartaya?? Directions would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Andy, take the motorway and get off at marker 99 follow the signs for Corralled. You will pass the Ghiasa head office on your left and go thru a few roundabouts with old Rio Tonto locomotives on them. You can't miss it when you get there. Enter car park by the petrol stn roundabout. Hth. Keith
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Spelling mistake. It's Corralles.
Old Sep 13th 2016, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Jay218 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought that Leroy Merlin at Corralles closed a couple of months ago, is it still open?
Old Sep 13th 2016, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jay218
I thought that Leroy Merlin at Corralles closed a couple of months ago, is it still open?
Whilst I have not actually driven past it since July, when it was open, I have just checked their website and under Tiendas it is still listed hence I see no reason why it should be closed. I prefer this branch to the one at Huelva Carrefour complex. One or two of the staff can "get by" in english if you really get bogged down in Spanish over a complicated delivery as I found.Delivery can be a bit haphazard tbh. Keith
Old Sep 13th 2016, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Keith, thanks for the directions and also to Jay for mentioning possible closure. I'll call them before heading off there (not sure I always trust websites to be up to date)
Old Sep 13th 2016, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

I was there today. Definitely not closed. It did close when the new one opened in Huelva but reopened ages ago.
Old Sep 13th 2016, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

The two branches actually carry a different mix of stock. The Corales shop seems a bit more gardening and general diy - they have a much better selection of paint for example. The Huelva shop is good for tools and housewares. Although there is a significant overlap as you would expect.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Jay218 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Kath. That must have been when I was last there because it was the last day before it was closing. I didn't know it had re-opened. Shows how often I go to Leroy Merlins!!
Old Sep 14th 2016, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
I was there today. Definitely not closed. It did close when the new one opened in Huelva but reopened ages ago.
Thanks Kath.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by keithBT
Andy, take the motorway and get off at marker 99 follow the signs for Corralled. You will pass the Ghiasa head office on your left and go thru a few roundabouts with old Rio Tonto locomotives on them. You can't miss it when you get there. Enter car park by the petrol stn roundabout. Hth. Keith
Hi Keith

Thanks for the interesting post. We thought that branch had closed down permanently. Do you know if it still closes on Mondays, or whether there are any other weekdays it's not open? Many thanks. Sue
Old Sep 14th 2016, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info, Kath :-)
Old Sep 14th 2016, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Wednesday 10AM–10PM
Thursday 10AM–10PM
Friday 10AM–10PM
Saturday 10AM–10PM
Sunday Closed
Monday 10AM–10PM
Tuesday 10AM–10PM
Old Sep 14th 2016, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Wednesday 10AM–10PM
Thursday 10AM–10PM
Friday 10AM–10PM
Saturday 10AM–10PM
Sunday Closed
Monday 10AM–10PM
Tuesday 10AM–10PM
Thanks very much for the info - much appreciated 👍
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:18 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
Thanks very much for the info - much appreciated � ����
Great thread this.

People ask for help.
Others help

..... and then they get thanked for the help!

I sometimes get miffed when someone posts a question and gets lots of help and there's no thank you at the end.

Good-on-ya..... all nice to see a bit of class

Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.