Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Kitten needing a new home.

Kitten needing a new home.

Old Aug 30th 2017, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Helderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really nice
Default Kitten needing a new home.

Dear animal lovers,
We found this stray kitten yesterday. She seems perfectly healthy, has a fair appetite, uses the cat loo on time, and has no outward signs of disease. She has no fleas or tapeworms, no mange etc. She is in a very good condition for a bush cat, and does not seem to suffer from any nutritional retardation, mentally or physically. We asked our vet for a deworming tablet, since we did not want our Westie to be contaminsted, but were told that she is too light to be dewormed (under 500 g). As you can see from the photo, she is completely socially integrated with our Westie, and has a friendly disposition.

We cannot keep her, since I suffer from a severe allergy to cats. We have been looking for a home amongst our friends, to no avail yet. We would be prepared to make a donation towards her sterilization should you find a willing home for her. We would also bring her to new home anywhere in the Algarve !!
Our details:
<snip>
Attached Thumbnails Kitten needing a new home.-image.jpeg  

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 5th 2018 at 1:01 pm. Reason: Personal details removed to save you from spambots & weirdos!
Old Sep 8th 2017, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

FLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really niceFLOYD1956 is just really nice
Default re: Kitten needing a new home.

Hi there, it's a shame the horse and parrot have replies and not you with the cat. I have a cat in the UK rescued from Esuri as a young kitten. Was fortunate enough to find someone to take her in as an abandoned one(her owners had moved and left her so I was told), until she could be transported to the UK.
Try asking at the shop, there are some people who help the cats, Someone may be able to help you.
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stray kitten

Originally Posted by FLOYD1956
Hi there, it's a shame the horse and parrot have replies and not you with the cat.
I agree. She looks a lovely pusscat.

I have tweaked the title to hopefully bring more viewers
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Helderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really niceHelderberg is just really nice
Default Re: Kitten needing a new home.

Hi to all animal lovers,
we are very lucky to have found a lovely british couple to take the little kitten, now called Hailey.
Thanks again to everybody to have supported the search for a new home.
We are sad and happy in the same moment !!
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kitten needing a new home.

Originally Posted by Helderberg
Hi to all animal lovers,
we are very lucky to have found a lovely british couple to take the little kitten, now called Hailey.
Thanks again to everybody to have supported the search for a new home.
We are sad and happy in the same moment !!
Oh . That is so fab. Wonderful name.