Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I am looking for a British community...

I am looking for a British community...

Old Feb 16th 2017, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Kokopelli49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am looking for a British community...

I spend much of my time between Sevilla and El Rompido and would like to be in contact with a British community in this area of Andalucia. If anyone can help to put me in touch with one I would be most grateful. Thank you.
Old Feb 16th 2017, 12:22 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am looking for a British community...

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 16th 2017, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

A number of Brits live and/or have properties a bit further west in Ayamonte (hence the title of this sub-forum which is like an online community).

What are you looking for in a Brit community?
Old Feb 20th 2017, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

Kokopelli49 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your response Mike.

In answer to your question I would say the opportunity to mix with people who speak the same language and the opportunity to be more independent of my Spanish partner.

Does that help?