Furniture

Old Jun 16th 2017, 6:45 am
Just Joined

Loulou C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Furniture

We are almost ready to complete and looking to furnish a 2 bed apt. Feeling quite nervous about the whole process as time is going in and looking for rentals in the next few months. Can anyone recommend the most cost effective way to do this? Would it be ikea? If so is there a handyman in the area that would be able to assemble the furniture as we are totally hopeless. Thanks
Old Jun 16th 2017, 7:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Furniture

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 17th 2017, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

we got most if not all furniture from Ikea Sevilla build it all my self with the help of my daughter

first round they delivered it but second time rented a van at the place close to the bus station in Ayamonte what was cheaper and easier

but there are plenty other places to buy furniture and there are handy man in Costa Esuri. have search on this forum

good luck
Old Jun 17th 2017, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, the new Ikea at Loule (just north of Faro) is open now - a bit closer than Seville and so a cheaper delivery cost. They do deliver and will assemble. Average price for a wardrobe assembly is €78 - not cheap and there are handy men about Esuri as (as above)
You can also buy a complete furniture pack from a couple of local firms. Depends on what you want - the personal touch or a "rental quality" fit out. -
Old Jun 19th 2017, 2:59 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loulou C
We are almost ready to complete and looking to furnish a 2 bed apt. Feeling quite nervous about the whole process as time is going in and looking for rentals in the next few months. Can anyone recommend the most cost effective way to do this? Would it be ikea? If so is there a handyman in the area that would be able to assemble the furniture as we are totally hopeless. Thanks
Hiya, I know a lovely "handy" man who is very friendly. He is Spanish and speaks English well and is very fair. He lives on Costa Esuri. When you have posted 3 times I think we can message each other and then I can give you his contact details; I don't want to put his email address on a public forum.
All the best Mel
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loulou C

Hi,

we got most of our furniture for our apartment/house, in and around Ayamonte, Monte Gordo, plenty of decent shops, not lovers of Ikea?.

All delivered free of charge, assembled if needed and took the rubbish away , all depends on what your looking for price and style wise, big place on the Poligono sells beds all electrical items,from Toasters to fridges and fitted kitchens.

Good luck,

Ken.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute

You can also to Rapimueble in Lepe. They have a good range of products at very good prices.
He is their website: Rapimueble - Inicio