Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC Class action

EUC Class action

Old Jul 4th 2016, 3:44 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC Class action

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi below is a post on the closed thread, about the legal action back in 2014.

The last post I can can see is on 19/12/14. I think its closed as there is no way to quote posts.

Could anyone please let us know how this is going? Pablo was very open to further updates/discussion as highlighted below.

Jon

http://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamo.../#post11507798

Dec 19th 2014, 2:16 pm

Default Re: EUC Costa Esuri. Class action
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to follow-up with the update of this process. Yesterday, we have brought the prior administrative claim against the Ayamonte Town Hall regarding the EUC and the maintenance fee.

Now it is the Town Hall who has 6 months to answer and if they do not answer or they refuse our claim, then we can initiate the judicial action.

Finally, it has been 53 owners who joined the action. Around 20 of them are either English or Irish.

The news has been published in some local newspapers, and apparently will appear today in the TV channel "Canal Sur" during the afternoon.

Diario de Huelva - Macrodemanda de vecinos de Costa Esuri contra su “impuesto revolucionario”

Propietarios de la urbanización Costa Esuri demandan al Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte | Huelva Ya noticias periódico digital de la provincia de Huelva

I will be around here and keep in touch. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you, beacause I think this was a great forum of discussion among us. The debate allows everybody to take an informed decision in one sense or the other. Please, do not hesitate to contact me and continue writing here if so you want.

Regards,
Pablo.
Vicente & Matanza - Abogados, Asesoría y Consultoría - Valladolid - Vicente & Matanza

OOOPS I accidentally posted this on the Spain main sub-forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain.../#post11990639

So I am putting it here where it belongs.

Anybody have an update, please?

Jon
Old Jul 4th 2016, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC Class action

Did you join the class action in the end?
Old Jul 5th 2016, 7:44 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AliceB
Did you join the class action in the end?
No I didn't - but we discussed that I think.

Do you have any news you are willing to share - with the town hall meeting in mind it maybe useful info?

Jon
Old Jul 6th 2016, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
No I didn't - but we discussed that I think.

Do you have any news you are willing to share - with the town hall meeting in mind it maybe useful info?

Jon
Noting to report, nothing to hide. These type of things take forever in Spain.. Pablo has been and will offer updates when there is something to report.
Al
Old Jul 6th 2016, 10:52 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by AliceB
Noting to report, nothing to hide. These type of things take forever in Spain.. Pablo has been and will offer updates when there is something to report.
Al
Thanks good to know its on-going, and still an active campaign.

Jon