Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

CE Golf Club restaurant

CE Golf Club restaurant

Old Sep 17th 2017, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Default CE Golf Club restaurant

Is anyone able to confirm that lunch is available in the CE Golf Club every week day please? We are hoping to take our visiting family there tomorrow (18th Sept.) - we have been caught out before, turning up when no food is available. Many thanks. Sue and Barry
Old Sep 19th 2017, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: CE Golf Club restaurant

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
Is anyone able to confirm that lunch is available in the CE Golf Club every week day please? We are hoping to take our visiting family there tomorrow (18th Sept.) - we have been caught out before, turning up when no food is available. Many thanks. Sue and Barry
Probably too late but as far as I recall the golf club doesn't open until 12.30 each day and the kitchen doesn't open at all on Tuesdays. No two for one on Wednesdays anymore. Quiz nights have just started again on Fridays.
Old Sep 20th 2017, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: CE Golf Club restaurant

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Probably too late but as far as I recall the golf club doesn't open until 12.30 each day and the kitchen doesn't open at all on Tuesdays. No two for one on Wednesdays anymore. Quiz nights have just started again on Fridays.
Thank you, Kath. We took a chance and turned up on Monday. We arrived about 1.00 pm and were able to order lunch. We had a bit of a wait, but the food was fine. I understand that the bar now opens at 11 a.m., but am not sure when they start serving food. BTW, I will message you regarding borrowed items. Thanks again. Sue