Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car tires on the Golf course?

Car tires on the Golf course?

Old Sep 25th 2017, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road
Default Car tires on the Golf course?

what's this all about with these car tires on the Golf course?
Attached Thumbnails Car tires on the Golf course?-img_0991.jpg  
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Ken and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant future
Default Re: Car tires on the Golf course?

We overlook the 2nd golf course, now sadly an addition to the "nature reserve", and were packing up our apartment on Vista Esuri on Saturday morning. At around 10.30am I saw a white Luton type van and another smaller van parked up by the crossing in the road just down from Block 10. Tyres were being unloaded onto a sack barrow & a wheel barrow and taken upto the part of the golf course local'ish to the 3 box shaped villa's. We had minimal time to do anything, but I did jump in the car to have a quick drive down passed Block 10. By the time I left the gate at Vista Esuri, the Luton Van was gone, but at the same time, I believe it was the Manager of the Golf Club and his Alsatian dog, went past in a white transit. I drove down the road and managed to do a U-turn further towards the main roundabout at the end of the road, at which time the Golf Club owner was going into a Villa on the opposite side of the road, and the Luton Type van was driving onto the golf course in between the electrical sub-station and roughly where the 3 box shaped villas are.
What this is all about, I do not know, but as I had to get off to the airport I couldn't do a lot, but the fact that the golf course owner would have seen them, along with, I believe the President of Block 10 - as he was also outside by the road next to the electrical sub-station, there were enough "eyes" seeing what was going on if anything untoward was happening ?.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Car tires on the Golf course?

Originally Posted by Ken and Tina
We overlook the 2nd golf course, now sadly an addition to the "nature reserve", and were packing up our apartment on Vista Esuri on Saturday morning. At around 10.30am I saw a white Luton type van and another smaller van parked up by the crossing in the road just down from Block 10. Tyres were being unloaded onto a sack barrow & a wheel barrow and taken upto the part of the golf course local'ish to the 3 box shaped villa's. We had minimal time to do anything, but I did jump in the car to have a quick drive down passed Block 10. By the time I left the gate at Vista Esuri, the Luton Van was gone, but at the same time, I believe it was the Manager of the Golf Club and his Alsatian dog, went past in a white transit. I drove down the road and managed to do a U-turn further towards the main roundabout at the end of the road, at which time the Golf Club owner was going into a Villa on the opposite side of the road, and the Luton Type van was driving onto the golf course in between the electrical sub-station and roughly where the 3 box shaped villas are.
What this is all about, I do not know, but as I had to get off to the airport I couldn't do a lot, but the fact that the golf course owner would have seen them, along with, I believe the President of Block 10 - as he was also outside by the road next to the electrical sub-station, there were enough "eyes" seeing what was going on if anything untoward was happening ?.
There is a cross country race this week end. They have held it a couple of times over the past few years in Esuri.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Diddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Car tires on the Golf course?

Car tires on the Golf course?-carrera-2017.jpg

this is what it is about.