Bridge anyone?

Old Dec 30th 2017, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold
Default Bridge anyone?

We are Bridge players and looking for a Bridge Club or other Bridge players in or around Ayamonte. Can anyone point us in the right direction?
Thanks
Old Dec 31st 2017, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bridge anyone?

Originally Posted by ElizabethAnn
We are Bridge players and looking for a Bridge Club or other Bridge players in or around Ayamonte. Can anyone point us in the right direction?
Thanks
Hi ElizabethAnn, when we lived on Costa Esuri my husband belonged to a Bridge Club. It used to be held at the Golf Club and then moved to Castro Marim GC (just over the bridge). I will find out if it is still running and where. Get back to you soon, regards Bryony.
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi ElizabethAnn, when we lived on Costa Esuri my husband belonged to a Bridge Club. It used to be held at the Golf Club and then moved to Castro Marim GC (just over the bridge). I will find out if it is still running and where. Get back to you soon, regards Bryony.
Hi, as promised I have details for you re the Bridge Club. It is held every Monday at 14:00 at Castro Marim Golf Club. I also have an e-mail address that you can use for further details, but I will pm it to you as I don't like to put it on a public forum. Hope it all helps, regards Bryony.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks Bryony. You are a gem!