Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anything new at the Marina?

Anything new at the Marina?

Old Mar 15th 2017, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Alylovestoholiday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anything new at the Marina?

Just wondering if there were any changes at the marina? Has anyone heard or noticed anything happening in Cyndi’s? We are back out 24th July and hoping it will have reopened and kept their comfy seating, haha.

Thanks
Alyson
Old Mar 15th 2017, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anything new at the Marina?

Nothing at Cyndis but I did notice builders in the old Pizza place last week
Old Mar 21st 2017, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by guesswork
Nothing at Cyndis but I did notice builders in the old Pizza place last week

That's exciting, keep us updated.

Thanks
Old Mar 21st 2017, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alylovestoholiday
That's exciting, keep us updated.

Thanks
We went to Sugar Reef today talking to Tina there are no takers for Cindy's yet. She did consider it but decided against saying it is a very large unit. The old Pizza place is becoming an extension to the Spanish fish place adjoining.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by olivia
We went to Sugar Reef today talking to Tina there are no takers for Cindy's yet. She did consider it but decided against saying it is a very large unit. The old Pizza place is becoming an extension to the Spanish fish place adjoining.
Is that La Boccana?
Old Mar 21st 2017, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

If that is the one on the corner adjoining...Then Yes!
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by olivia
If that is the one on the corner adjoining...Then Yes!
That the one ,pity they don't stay open longer than the Summer season
I also heard Abraham who runs The Neptuno is going to also take over The Cinnamon Bar around Easter time
Chris
Old Mar 27th 2017, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

sheffieldjilly is an unknown quantity at this point

We didn't make it to Isla Canela last year but are returning in June.

Is it Bella Napoli that closed... was that last year.

We usually visit Cinammon bar regularly is it closed or just possibly being taken over.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sheffieldjilly

We usually visit Cinammon bar regularly is it closed or just possibly being taken over.
We will be in I.C. over Easter ,I will give you an update then
Chris
Old Mar 27th 2017, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

sheffieldjilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Chris... enjoy and I look forward to the update
Old Mar 27th 2017, 9:27 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheffieldjilly

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Cinammon bar was open last year but I think other people were running it.
Bella Napoli closed at the end of 2015 season and was empty last year. I really hope someone takes on Cyndi's.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alylovestoholiday
Cinammon bar was open last year but I think other people were running it.
Bella Napoli closed at the end of 2015 season and was empty last year. I really hope someone takes on Cyndi's.
Cinammon's was shut @ Christmas & as I mentioned previously Abraham intents to take it over by Easter,I know things change fast out there but that info came straight from the horses mouth
Chris
Old Mar 28th 2017, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Cinammon's was shut @ Christmas & as I mentioned previously Abraham intents to take it over by Easter,I know things change fast out there but that info came straight from the horses mouth
Chris

It's great to see the successful places reopening every year. Long may it continue, I love the marina.
Old Apr 21st 2017, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Anything new at the Marina?-paradise-bar-easter-2017.jpg
Hi
I believe the picture above is foundations for the new Paradise beach bar,they have started building mid way between the Beach end & Punta Moral .
Looks a good location easy access from the road & not to far to walk or cycle from either end
Chris

Last edited by chrismortley; Apr 21st 2017 at 2:31 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.