Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
We live in Bournemouth, well Tuckton to be precise!!!

We are taking our children they are 8 and 5 though, but my 8 year old loves children she is a right mother!!!!!

Looing forward to the meet, although have to admit a little nervous!!!!

Donna

I have two girls who are 5 and 7. They should all keep each other entertained.
See you Sunday. 3.30pm isn't it guys?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:12 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget ya all its this sunday
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Don't forget ya all its this sunday
No, haven't forgotten. Looking forward to catching up and celebrating all those grants between us. It's like a new chapter. Won't be around for the next meet this side of the world.
See you Sunday!
Claire.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:37 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Terry will be there with his nuts. Oh, and me as well I suppose
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Stokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura about

Hello there. Hoping to come along to your meet-up tomorrow. We live in Brighton - I'm British but my husband is Aussie. He's been here 2 and a half years and before that I was in Oz for a bit. We have been thinking lately about whether to try living in Oz so would be great to meet others thinking of doing the same. We particularly like Newcastle area and Gosford coast. We also have experience of living in the Territory if anyone's interested! We have a 2 year old and a 8 month baby we'll be bringing along.

Just to confirm it's at The Farmhouse (is it a Harvester or just near a Harvester? Just so we know what to look for) tomorrow at 3.30pm in Portsmouth.

One of us will wear our Aussie hat - please grab us if we look confused!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Stokesy
Hello there. Hoping to come along to your meet-up tomorrow. We live in Brighton - I'm British but my husband is Aussie. He's been here 2 and a half years and before that I was in Oz for a bit. We have been thinking lately about whether to try living in Oz so would be great to meet others thinking of doing the same. We particularly like Newcastle area and Gosford coast. We also have experience of living in the Territory if anyone's interested! We have a 2 year old and a 8 month baby we'll be bringing along.

Just to confirm it's at The Farmhouse (is it a Harvester or just near a Harvester? Just so we know what to look for) tomorrow at 3.30pm in Portsmouth.

One of us will wear our Aussie hat - please grab us if we look confused!
If you head for the indoor ball pond, we always sit the other side of the glass partition.

Welcome
Old Nov 6th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
If you head for the indoor ball pond, we always sit the other side of the glass partition.

Welcome
just thought that i would put this back up the top . so that people can see it , just in-case you forgot what time it starts as i did , Shelly
Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charlie brown
just thought that i would put this back up the top . so that people can see it , just in-case you forgot what time it starts as i did , Shelly
ok then we be our own,
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:27 pm

ok then we be our own,
Half the drunkards are probably there already!! We are just having lunch then will be making our way down.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Half the drunkards are probably there already!! We are just having lunch then will be making our way down.
hi ann thought it was 3 oclock , just getting ready see you there o and is terry going as it would not be the same with out him he is so nice .
Old Nov 6th 2005, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi ann thought it was 3 oclock , just getting ready see you there o and is terry going as it would not be the same with out him he is so nice .
He is a nice chap, and his nuts are good too!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robbo2
He is a nice chap, and his nuts are good too!
shhhh don't tell anne ,his nut's are best warm.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 7:52 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

shhhh don't tell anne ,his nut's are best warm.
Still lickin me lips now