Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Never been to Portsmouth, sounds like a good way of combining a meet and a weekend away!! If you ever do another that falls on a Saturday we'd be up for it.

Have a good meet Possoms
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:41 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to bump this and be nosey and ask who is definately going to be there apart from myself & family and are you btinging kids??
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:43 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Never been to Portsmouth, sounds like a good way of combining a meet and a weekend away!! If you ever do another that falls on a Saturday we'd be up for it.

Have a good meet Possoms
You should visit Portsmouth - everyone should have the chance to get stuck in an elevator for two hours!!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:45 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Just wanted to bump this and be nosey and ask who is definately going to be there apart from myself & family and are you btinging kids??
We will be there
Yep little one in tow.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
You should visit Portsmouth - everyone should have the chance to get stuck in an elevator for two hours!!
Are you talking about the new tower thingy??? it looks really good, I'd love to go up it (though not get stuck)
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:27 pm

Are you talking about the new tower thingy??? it looks really good, I'd love to go up it (though not get stuck)
Its a fiver each to go up !
Thats if it gets you to the top i guess if the lift stops half way you may get £2.50 back
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:30 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

We're going if we've got a visa but not if we get turned down.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
We're going if we've got a visa but not if we get turned down.
See you there then
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
See you there then
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:03 pm

Its a fiver each to go up !
Thats if it gets you to the top i guess if the lift stops half way you may get £2.50 back
LOL wouldnt mind walking down but wouldnt wanna walk up anyhoo I'm hyjacking your thread. Have a great meet wish we could come
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

LOL wouldnt mind walking down but wouldnt wanna walk up anyhoo I'm hyjacking your thread. Have a great meet wish we could come
Hubby and i are coming no kids hes in oz ,looking forward to meeting you all Janet
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:14 pm

Just realised now i've sold my car i can't get to the meet ! Sorry guys have a great time
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:12 pm

Just realised now i've sold my car i can't get to the meet ! Sorry guys have a great time
You are kidding aren't you You've got to be there. Do you want someone to pick you up or something?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
You are kidding aren't you You've got to be there. Do you want someone to pick you up or something?
It takes an hour door to door from mine to get there and the old banger i'm borrowing till i go will prob blow up if i stick it on the motorway !
So not going to risk it
Theres no one going that lives near me anyhoo.
Will have to catch up in Perth next year
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:16 pm

It takes an hour door to door from mine to get there and the old banger i'm borrowing till i go will prob blow up if i stick it on the motorway !
So not going to risk it
Theres no one going that lives near me anyhoo.
Will have to catch up in Perth next year
Catch a train We could pick up from the station

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.