Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:48 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
May be able to make this one. Not sure yet though, its my 30th on the 11th and the hubby has ordered me to leave the weekends on either side of my birthday free , so I will let you know closer to the time.
LOL sounds like you maybe in for a treat
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:49 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
LOL sounds like you maybe in for a treat
bloody well better be!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
bloody well better be!!
Well it is your birthday
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:37 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

The Farmhouse
Burrfields Road
Portsmouth
PO3 5HH
Tel: 02392 671111

It's off Eastern Road, which is the A2030.

Directions: Southampton M27 towards Portsmouth. Carry on M27 as it merges with A27 heading towards Chichester and Havant. Take the first exit off the A27 sign posted Southsea and Drayton. At Roundabout take 3rd exit on right. At 3rd set of traffic lights (opposite Harvester Restaurant) get in right hand feeder lane. Turn right and Farmhouse is immediately on Left.

Know where that is, (only because we went on holiday to Selsey in Aug) not sure if we'll be there though as we're at the Sandown meet soon (couple of weeks) and thats at least an hour drive, Portsmouth is at least 2 1/2hrs for us, so a bit furthur!!!!!! if we don't make it, have a good time!!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Know where that is, (only because we went on holiday to Selsey in Aug) not sure if we'll be there though as we're at the Sandown meet soon (couple of weeks) and thats at least an hour drive, Portsmouth is at least 2 1/2hrs for us, so a bit furthur!!!!!! if we don't make it, have a good time!!!!!!
Yeah it is a long way !! we are nearly an hour from it but Anne4terry's terry will hopefully share his nuts with all again if they come
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah it is a long way !! we are nearly an hour from it but Anne4terry's terry will hopefully share his nuts with all again if they come
did someone mention terry's nut's, i'll be there
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:45 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Terry may be sharing his nuts, but........... we've got 'Lunchboxes' at Sandown!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by charlie brown
did someone mention terry's nut's, i'll be there
They were warm and tasty last time
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Ok Terry may be sharing his nuts, but........... we've got 'Lunchboxes' at Sandown!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Less is more
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:17 pm

any others want to come to this meet all are welcome
As i'm in a good mood 2day i will bring the chocs this time
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

any others want to come to this meet all are welcome
As i'm in a good mood 2day i will bring the chocs this time

Just bouncing this thread:
South Coast Meet:
Sun 6th November 3.30pm. The Farmhouse Pub, address above.
It's gonna be a good one, some of us celebrating visa grants, and those who haven't got them yet might have them by the time we go!
Who's coming?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:53 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
South Coast Meet:
It's gonna be a good one, some of us celebrating visa grants, and those who haven't got them yet might have them by the time we go!
Who's coming?
We're planning to come. We wanted to celebrate getting our visas at the Sandown expo meet, but can't make Sunday afternoon nor Saturday evening. So, we'll come to this November meet instead

See ya.

Gina
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:03 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GinaUK
We're planning to come. We wanted to celebrate getting our visas at the Sandown expo meet, but can't make Sunday afternoon nor Saturday evening. So, we'll come to this November meet instead

See ya.

Gina
We'll be there so long as we don't get turned down for our visa. Don't think I could cope with all those smiley faces if ours is a no Terry has said that he will make sure his nuts are hot ones. It will be the season for roastng them on an open fire after all :scared:
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
South Coast Meet:
Who's coming?
Hi my husband and i have just started the immigration process we live in Poole and would like to come to the meet Janet
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:01 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi my husband and i have just started the immigration process we live in Poole and would like to come to the meet Janet
Be great to see you. You will be made very welcome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.