Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Originally Posted by Perthforme
How about Sunday Nov 6th , the farmhouse ( its great for those with kids thanks to the uge ball pit ) 3.30pm on wards ???

Yep, sounds good for us!
Old Sep 24th 2005, 8:11 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:34 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

How about Sunday Nov 6th , the farmhouse ( its great for those with kids thanks to the uge ball pit ) 3.30pm on wards ???
Yep, Sunday 6th November sounds good for us. Could you please have an Oz flag on a stick on the table this time? Last time, we couldn't find you, and and in the end I think there were about three seperate groups in three parts of the pub.

Gina

P.S. Did I mention that we've got the visa... (As you can tell, still on cloud 9 )
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

hi everyone this is my first post , but live in fareham and still in very early stages of australia and what it has to offer us , but would be interested in meeting others on the forum especially poeple in the south . we are looking into going via the australian navy as my husband has done 23 years in british navy , but would enjoy meeting others if ok .
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:10 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janet66
hi everyone this is my first post , but live in fareham and still in very early stages of australia and what it has to offer us , but would be interested in meeting others on the forum especially poeple in the south . we are looking into going via the australian navy as my husband has done 23 years in british navy , but would enjoy meeting others if ok .
Hi Janet,

just to say "Welcome to the Forum" . We started the process last December and have been to three "meets" so far. They are good fun.

Good luck with getting the visa. And hope to see you at a "meet".

Gina
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Yep, Sunday 6th November sounds good for us. Could you please have an Oz flag on a stick on the table this time? Last time, we couldn't find you, and and in the end I think there were about three seperate groups in three parts of the pub.

Gina

P.S. Did I mention that we've got the visa... (As you can tell, still on cloud 9 )
Well the last two we all ended up at the end of the pub where the kids play zone is and if we all pop on an aussy t shirt that helps, i got no flag but if someone has bring it too !
I also did a couple of sweeps of the pub looking for lost souls
Well done on the Visa again hope to be on that cloud soon
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Sunday 6th November it is then! 3.30pm.
Any more takers? We need help celebrating.....we got our visa's today!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Cool well done , i sent our pcc's off with DHL so should hear soon too and Charile Brown got their TRA yes
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:00 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2

WOW WOW WOW Well done guys!!!

PS the meet is on the calendar and we are planning to pop in! Katy
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone give me the address of the Farmhouse. Am working that day but if I get an early shift I can come along but don't know Portsmouth too well.

Thanks

suzy x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzy
Can someone give me the address of the Farmhouse. Am working that day but if I get an early shift I can come along but don't know Portsmouth too well.

Thanks

suzy x
can we come , we passed our tra today , and still smiling rooksieand it dosent hert yet
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:25 pm

Thanks

suzy x

The Farmhouse
Burrfields Road
Portsmouth
PO3 5HH
Tel: 02392 671111

It's off Eastern Road, which is the A2030.

Directions: Southampton M27 towards Portsmouth. Carry on M27 as it merges with A27 heading towards Chichester and Havant. Take the first exit off the A27 sign posted Southsea and Drayton. At Roundabout take 3rd exit on right. At 3rd set of traffic lights (opposite Harvester Restaurant) get in right hand feeder lane. Turn right and Farmhouse is immediately on Left.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

The Farmhouse
Burrfields Road
Portsmouth
PO3 5HH
Tel: 02392 671111

It's off Eastern Road, which is the A2030.

Directions: Southampton M27 towards Portsmouth. Carry on M27 as it merges with A27 heading towards Chichester and Havant. Take the first exit off the A27 sign posted Southsea and Drayton. At Roundabout take 3rd exit on right. At 3rd set of traffic lights (opposite Harvester Restaurant) get in right hand feeder lane. Turn right and Farmhouse is immediately on Left.
Great, thanks for that. Fingers crossed I can be there.

Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:32 pm

Great, thanks for that. Fingers crossed I can be there.

We usually eat there too foods not to shabby
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

We usually eat there too foods not to shabby
May be able to make this one. Not sure yet though, its my 30th on the 11th and the hubby has ordered me to leave the weekends on either side of my birthday free , so I will let you know closer to the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.