Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whens the next sheffield meet then??

whens the next sheffield meet then??

Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whens the next sheffield meet then??

Originally Posted by LesleyM
We'll see you there on the 3rd Debbie can you just pm me where abouts it is.
Any news on the housing front Kay ?
How many of us are coming to this meet up to yet ? I hope plenty, the more the merrier.
Hi Lesley no no news re the house
Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Lesley no no news re the house
Looks like we're gonna have to come around to your house and ambush someone and hold a gun to their head until they sign on the dotted line
Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Looks like we're gonna have to come around to your house and ambush someone and hold a gun to their head until they sign on the dotted line
ok I'll hold you to that
Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

ok I'll hold you to that
No problem
Old Jan 12th 2006, 12:13 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Your welcome to stay at ours if you want to make a night of it

Cheers love, I really appreiciate the offer - it would be nice to let our hair down but it's more difficult when one of you can't drink 'cos you got to drive home! I'll check with the Boss first (who am I kidding!) when he gets home tomorrow and will drop you a PM.

Nicky
xxxx
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Cheers love, I really appreiciate the offer - it would be nice to let our hair down but it's more difficult when one of you can't drink 'cos you got to drive home! I'll check with the Boss first (who am I kidding!) when he gets home tomorrow and will drop you a PM.

Nicky
xxxx
No probs
Old Jan 12th 2006, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

No probs
so it looks like cubanas then!!!!!! anyone heard from sue? hope her mom is ok.

we'll do a head count at the end of the week eh and i;ll get it booked, dont think they want a deposit at this place either, hope not! i'm soooooooooo skint, had to borrow out of my daughters money box today i'll give directions nearer the time. it is in the city though, not too far from where we were last time.

it'll be good to meet you and dave nic

hope you and mal can make it this time sue.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
so it looks like cubanas then!!!!!! anyone heard from sue? hope her mom is ok.

we'll do a head count at the end of the week eh and i;ll get it booked, dont think they want a deposit at this place either, hope not! i'm soooooooooo skint, had to borrow out of my daughters money box today i'll give directions nearer the time. it is in the city though, not too far from where we were last time.

it'll be good to meet you and dave nic

hope you and mal can make it this time sue.
Debbie are you there just been back to dentist re this bloody tooth and shes taken it out there and then, dont know if I'm on this earth or fullers. boo hoo
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie are you there just been back to dentist re this bloody tooth and shes taken it out there and then, dont know if I'm on this earth or fullers. boo hoo

oh kay you poor sweetie, you know i have total sympathy with you

lots of salt mouthwashes and a hot water bottle to snuggle up too, oh yeah, colin too

get pill popping lady as soon as it wears off!!

hope you sleep well, speak tommorow

debs xxxxxx
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:20 pm

oh kay you poor sweetie, you know i have total sympathy with you

lots of salt mouthwashes and a hot water bottle to snuggle up too, oh yeah, colin too

get pill popping lady as soon as it wears off!!

hope you sleep well, speak tommorow

debs xxxxxx
mate you have no idea the agony I've been through, its still bad but tis wearing off a bit, taken a couple of tabs

had to enlist the help of Mrs JFW in your absence, cannot drink or smoke and cannot rinse till tomorrow.

Kay x

p.s yes good idea about cubanas do you think we should put a thread up in lifestyle?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mate you have no idea the agony I've been through, its still bad but tis wearing off a bit, taken a couple of tabs

had to enlist the help of Mrs JFW in your absence, cannot drink or smoke and cannot rinse till tomorrow.

Kay x

p.s yes good idea about cubanas do you think we should put a thread up in lifestyle?
ooohhh kay, poor you, i do know believe me!! mine got infected on day 2, ended up having 2 lots antibiotics and re packed. its been about 5 weeks now and its still sore to touch!!

hope you dont feel as bad this morning know you will though spesh if its a bottom one!!

once you have taken ibuprofen 400mgs for 48hrs 6-8 hourly, then you can double the dose to 800mgs! depending on if you dont suffer with asthma of tummy probs! i didnt know that but he only told me because i'm a nurse! did help though.

hope you feel better soon hun xx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Let me know date all agrees on and ill be there.cheers. Andrew.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandrew
Let me know date all agrees on and ill be there.cheers. Andrew.
hey nice to hear from you andrew, not seen you aroubd for a while.

so far general concensus is friday 3rd december at cubanas, hope that'll be ok for you.

look forward to seeing everyone again

debs x
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:04 am

ooohhh kay, poor you, i do know believe me!! mine got infected on day 2, ended up having 2 lots antibiotics and re packed. its been about 5 weeks now and its still sore to touch!!

hope you dont feel as bad this morning know you will though spesh if its a bottom one!!

once you have taken ibuprofen 400mgs for 48hrs 6-8 hourly, then you can double the dose to 800mgs! depending on if you dont suffer with asthma of tummy probs! i didnt know that but he only told me because i'm a nurse! did help though.

hope you feel better soon hun xx
Hi Debs

Thanks yep its a bottom one. Pain has gone but feel really dizzy think i've overdosed

Nice one Andrew hope you can make the 3rd
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for pming this to me kay . Am not sure what I am working but I would love to come if I can make it.

I am determined to get to some meets this year. Every time I plan to go to one something crops up .

Cubanas! Sounds fantastic. Am in need of a good night out.

Hope everybodys well. Have hardly been on here for the last month or 2. Only because my blooming computer has taken a turn for the worse and only works when it feels like it.

I cant believe you havent sold your house kay, its lovely. Hope you are feeling better today by the way.

Debbie, I'm with nic. If I get to this night out I wont be able to look at you without thinking about that info you gave us earlier, rofpmsl

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.