Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:01 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Hello

Are you attending this meet ?? how far are you with the migration process, i'm new to all this, dont now if you can ask questions on this page,

Martin
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:29 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Originally Posted by martin4414
Hello

Are you attending this meet ?? how far are you with the migration process, i'm new to all this, dont now if you can ask questions on this page,

Martin

Hello yes I think so - we are fairly far into the process we've submitted our visa allocation and have a case officer. Next step is medicals.

Yeah you can ask questions on here - there's only us midlanders who will look at it anyway so no-one will moan at you

How about you, how far in are you?
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:48 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hey there me old mate buster..

i have got to come off my reccie early to do a job in ireland,,but i will still be there on the 10th..

jeezzz its hard work flying all round the world.....

hopeits not to cold there,its frezing here today,,its about 100 hundered in the shade..yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see you soon my darling..

aston
Did you get my pm about the meet in perth CBD on the 20th? Will you still be there? I can't believe that you are coming back early...stay!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 12:41 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

hello Kath / dale

martin here, i'm just starting the TRA process and trying to get previous employers to write a referances, hard work most dont want to now,gone through booklet 6 every thing seem ok can get state sposership i think i got around the 165point mark which at present stands at 110 so thats ok were planing a trip in april during the school holidays. I would like to move to melbourne victoria and hve meet some realy nice people on theses site and have collected some telephone numbers of migrants there and have spoke to a few. planned to do this a few yaers ago but wife got cold feet. with thing the way they are now in this country she come round to my way of thinking so i'm realy determined now.

keep in touch

Regards

Martin
Old Jan 14th 2007, 1:44 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

hello Kath / dale

martin here, i'm just starting the TRA process and trying to get previous employers to write a referances, hard work most dont want to now,gone through booklet 6 every thing seem ok can get state sposership i think i got around the 165point mark which at present stands at 110 so thats ok were planing a trip in april during the school holidays. I would like to move to melbourne victoria and hve meet some realy nice people on theses site and have collected some telephone numbers of migrants there and have spoke to a few. planned to do this a few yaers ago but wife got cold feet. with thing the way they are now in this country she come round to my way of thinking so i'm realy determined now.

keep in touch

Regards

Martin
Well if you come to the meet, you will have the dubious pleasure of already knowing somebody living in Melbourne...(come end of Feb 07) ...ME!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:59 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

hello Kath / dale

keep in touch

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin what's your trade? You don't need to get state sponsorship do you as you have enough points for a skilled indpendent visa don't you?
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:01 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there! Im in walsall near junction 9 M6 Nice to meet you.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Hi there! Im in walsall near junction 9 M6 Nice to meet you.
Hello we're junction 7 nice to meet you
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
hey all,i hope you dont mind me posting this.

how about we all meet up in feb between 1st and 14th .

it might be the last time we can all get together..

hope to see you all,

ast,
hi there marcus and fam.,
claire here, would u believe it i`ve just found this thread. spoke to busterboy earlier. this site confuses me..
looking forward to chatting more and seeing pic`s.
hope the hol. went as exspected.?
see u ALL on the 10th.

claire and fam.
xxxxx
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:01 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
hi there marcus and fam.,
claire here, would u believe it i`ve just found this thread. spoke to busterboy earlier. this site confuses me..
looking forward to chatting more and seeing pic`s.
hope the hol. went as exspected.?
see u ALL on the 10th.

claire and fam.
xxxxx
hi guys looks like were gonna be popping up the M5, if thats ok.

we worked out that we have got 145 points, and they have just added CNC toolmaker to the STNI list for SA.

Were too far down the line on our 136.

anyhows look forward to seeing you guys.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:39 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
hi guys looks like were gonna be popping up the M5, if thats ok.

we worked out that we have got 145 points, and they have just added CNC toolmaker to the STNI list for SA.

Were too far down the line on our 136.

anyhows look forward to seeing you guys.
Just making sure that this is still being attended!:

PS Evil twin smilie is a bit freaky!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:14 pm
NO1SPARKY!

I'LL BE THERE

SAT 10TH FEB AT i got it some where

regards

Martin(sparky)

Walsall
Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
Just making sure that this is still being attended!:

PS Evil twin smilie is a bit freaky!
Yes think we're coming

Everyone taking kids?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:32 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes think we're coming

Everyone taking kids?

I have a MIL situation. They are coming to see us before we go and I am going to see my chums! Oh well!

I will be on my own...little guy with my folks, OH with his.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes think we're coming

Everyone taking kids?
hi

we`ll be bringing ours. (3/10/12 yrs.)

claire.
xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.