Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Have posted a couple of meet pics up on my gallery, Gaz has to photoshop the others as they went a bit blurry!! Wasn't the beer honest hick!
Hi Rach
How do I get into the gallery to look at these pics
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:21 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Rach
How do I get into the gallery to look at these pics
On the blue bar across the top of the page is a button that says Photo Gallery
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:23 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
shiels i am gutted i di not me you.'

ast
But then i might have caught your man flu!!!!! C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:24 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
On the blue bar across the top of the page is a button that says Photo Gallery
NO!!!! Dont look at them!!!!!! C x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:25 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
NO!!!! Dont look at them!!!!!! C x
Lol they're really funny
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by leechy100
Hi all, thanks for a good afternoon, shame I had to go just as most were just arriving. Didn't have chance to talk to many of you, but hopefully next time (if it's not too far off) Steve will be able to come too and I won't have to dash off for work!! Nice to put some faces to names. Couldn't believe how many of you are going to Secret Harbour!!!

All the best to you all, Nicky xx

hi Nicky,
can i just re-cap....i chatted to u and then u had to "feed" your 3?, yes, and they all shared nicely!!!!!?
claire.
x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:28 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlanders...fancy a meet in feb

Originally Posted by shiels
Hi vash.......saw you but didnt get to chat.....maybe next time? C x
Sure, absolutely!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
hi Nicky,
can i just re-cap....i chatted to u and then u had to "feed" your 3?, yes, and they all shared nicely!!!!!?
claire.
x
Yes that was me!! Talking of feeding think I can smell tea burning!!!

Nicky x
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.

I dunno if you remember me and my OH we were at the Meet ages ago. back in October.

We've just moved out here (been here 6 weeks) and ended up settling in Adelaide. As a true Midlander, however, If there's anything you guys need - newspapers, leaflets, info etc then please ask.
You can PM me or -- if you're really bored one day - I have documented our whole crazy journey on my blog.

There should be a link under my name if not http://www.rockinmochin.blogspot.com

It's lovely out here. 40 degrees today and we managed to get ourselves a house by the sea
Keep up the hard work and stress it'll all be worth it in the end.
x
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Mochinbach;4414711]Hello.

I dunno if you remember me and my OH we were at the Meet ages ago. back in October.

We've just moved out here (been here 6 weeks) and ended up settling in Adelaide. As a true Midlander, however, If there's anything you guys need - newspapers, leaflets, info etc then please ask.
You can PM me or -- if you're really bored one day - I have documented our whole crazy journey on my blog.

hiya,

great to see you guys have settled.

do u remember us ?

just waiting for visa ourselves now

talk later.

claire and nigel.
x