Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:24 pm
skye

Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

April would be better for us........ would be good to put a face to the name!!!!!

Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:24 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
More central for us guys from the other side of brum too!!!! C x
Shall we make it there then?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

surely there are some kids pubs about! Not that i will know being over in Stafford, there are plenty here, lol but like thats a help!

Anyway, i will RSVP in a mo, and will keep checking to see when meet up is,

Where abouts is everyone looking at going in Australia? what are you all going as?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

More central for us guys from the other side of brum too!!!! C x
Are you bringing your 2 C?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:27 pm
skye

I was born in stafford! - we have interviews this month with QAS - so if accepted ASAP!

Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:32 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

clipps if we have it at the 2 halves we could share a taxi..and have a good drink..it would be better for those black country,ens. ..we could pick vash up on the way through...and all have a good drink..

p.s i have just rung the old horns,kids are allowed but they said its packed on a saturday,,,the towers said we can have our own room..

and the three crowns said we can have our own pub.......

we should have a vote..
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:36 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
clipps if we have it at the 2 halves we could share a taxi..and have a good drink..it would be better for those black country,ens. ..we could pick vash up on the way through...and all have a good drink..

p.s i have just rung the old horns,kids are allowed but they said its packed on a saturday,,,the towers said we can have our own room..

and the three crowns said we can have our own pub.......

we should have a vote..
PMSL at the three crowns comment

I went to a wake at the towers a year ago and we had our own room then, smallish room but suited the purpose. They put some food on too

Yeah a vote - perhaps we can add a poll to the thread
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Are you bringing your 2 C?
Depend when & where it ends up being!!!!??? C x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:39 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Depend when & where it ends up being!!!!??? C x
Well I think we're definitely on for 28th, just got to sort a venue now. Hopefully Dale's mom and dad will have the monkey so I can chill and enjoy a good drink
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
Well I think we're definitely on for 28th, just got to sort a venue now. Hopefully Dale's mom and dad will have the monkey so I can chill and enjoy a good drink
I've just realised, we are away the week after! We're down for a maybe now and if we do come we will have the monkey with us as Dale's mom and dad are having him the weekend after for us.

So what's the general consensus, would most people prefer for it to remain at the One and Two Halves as usual?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:16 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by Clippies
I've just realised, we are away the week after! We're down for a maybe now and if we do come we will have the monkey with us as Dale's mom and dad are having him the weekend after for us.

So what's the general consensus, would most people prefer for it to remain at the One and Two Halves as usual?
I'd like a vote - if only to give some of us a chance to meet at a pub nearer to where we live.

Three Crowns is closest to us and the Horns isn't much further, so I'd be happy with either of them.

A vote thread would be good.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I'd like a vote - if only to give some of us a chance to meet at a pub nearer to where we live.

Three Crowns is closest to us and the Horns isn't much further, so I'd be happy with either of them.

Cool, I'll let you set it up then
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beckyandmarv
surely there are some kids pubs about! Not that i will know being over in Stafford, there are plenty here, lol but like thats a help!

Anyway, i will RSVP in a mo, and will keep checking to see when meet up is,

Where abouts is everyone looking at going in Australia?south of perth for us what are you all going as?hubby = builder / me = in childcare.
should`nt be long now
ok?
c.
x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:41 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Where is the 3 crowns?
there are people coming from B'ham and balck country so is there somewhere half way.
Also looks like it must be somewhere that allows kids.
I'm easy personally as I expect OH and me will head to Broad St afterwards
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Where is the 3 crowns?
there are people coming from B'ham and balck country so is there somewhere half way.
Also looks like it must be somewhere that allows kids.
I'm easy personally as I expect OH and me will head to Broad St afterwards
Haven't a clue Kapri! nor where the Horns is!!!! only know where the pint & 2 halves is!!! it's by Toys r us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.