Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

thank you see you all there.......
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:48 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckyandmarv
thank you see you all there.......
Whereabouts in Stafford are you? I was born in Lichfield and lived in Armitage for my first few years of life
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:01 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

could you please ad your names to this list and i will go down to the scott old horns and sort things out,,

by the way please dont think i am trying to take over from the knight,its just that i only 2 mins from the horns...

please paste and add your names...

list of people attending on saturday 10th march..

marcus trish..2 kids..3pm'ish

Last edited by aston man; Feb 28th 2007 at 4:06 pm. Reason: cus clippies cleverer than me
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:03 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
could you please ad your names to this list and i will go down to the scott arms and sort things out,,

by the way please dont think i am trying to take over from the knight,its just that i only 2 mins from the horns...

list of people attending on saturday march..

Marcus, don't go to the Scott Arms because everyone else is going to the Old Horns

I'm an unlikely so won't be adding to the list as I don't think we'll be here.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

simonmoore will become famous soon enough

Yeah I think both myself and my finance will be attending, we only live in Solihull so quite convenient.

Also keen to understand more about people experiences as this is the 3rd time we have looked into migrating and we are now convinced enough to make the move.

Cheers guys
Old Mar 1st 2007, 6:29 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Dave & Liz.

Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

we cant come now, my nan wants a big family get together and guess when it is,

So we are really sorry guys, we were really looking forward to it aswell.

see we dont have many people to talk to about our dreams of oz! they dont seem to be interested.........but i bet we are not the only ones who have found that.

does any of you know about work sponsered visa's?
any help would be great .

let me know when the april one is we wil be there PROMISE!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:51 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Dave & Liz
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Dave & Liz
Nigel & Claire. (poss. 3 kids)
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
Dave & Liz

Last edited by aston man; Mar 1st 2007 at 7:11 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Dave & Liz
Neil & Cairsty 3.30ish (no kids today - wahey!!!!)
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nizcac
Neil & Cairsty 3.30ish (no kids today - wahey)

Dave & Liz

Last edited by aston man; Mar 2nd 2007 at 10:41 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:37 am

Dave & Liz
What date is the meet, I've forgotten!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:40 am
Banned

10th of march..hope you can come..

marcus
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:41 am

10th of march..hope you can come..

marcus
That's next Saturday! No can't do that one but will hopefully be able to come to the April meet if there is one

It's my birthday in April so if that ones at the Old Horns I'll be able to walk down there and get hammered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.