Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

as we all know rachie and the knight seem to have enough on there plate at the moment..so i thought i would start a new thread to see if you still want a meet,and if you still want it at the old horns...

if you do i will pop down and sort out for you..

you might not want a meet..

but if you do ,i am sure we can sort it out between ourselves...

aston..
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:36 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

I'd be happy to attend a meet at the Old Horns.

Didn't really get to meet people properly last time, and would appreciate a chance to compare notes with folks.

Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

hey!

We would still be interested in a meet!!

Let is know!

Dan and Steph
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:00 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be down as a maybe, caravan is back open now so we won't be about much weekends
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

hiya ,
we`ll be still comming , so long as the sitter does`nt cancel.

any times aranged yet?

c.
x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:49 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

What date are you all meeting? We're in Birmingham the last weekend of March.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

it was down for the 10/03/07

i presume it is the same date?

what do u recon Ast. and co?

c.
x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
What date are you all meeting? We're in Birmingham the last weekend of March.
Kapri unfortunately the last weekend in March is an England game so I'm guessing a lot of people will have plans for then
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

we will still be coming if thats ok, we will be the strangers up the corner, supping large glasses of wine!

what time we all meeting? we are looking forward to meeting you all now, talk to people going through what we are.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:32 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Kapri unfortunately the last weekend in March is an England game so I'm guessing a lot of people will have plans for then
Ooh Who are they playing?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:53 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aston man
as we all know rachie and the knight seem to have enough on there plate at the moment..so i thought i would start a new thread to see if you still want a meet,and if you still want it at the old horns...

if you do i will pop down and sort out for you..

you might not want a meet..

but if you do ,i am sure we can sort it out between ourselves...

aston..
if it's still the 10th gonna have to say no as i'm away

but defo up for a April meet
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
Ooh Who are they playing?
Erm..Israel I think
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Erm..Israel I think
I am still on for the 10th about 3.30ish. We didn't get much chance to chat 'cause of the kids so won't be bringing them this time
Niz.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

already sorted out the baby sitter, so we wont be bringing our monster either.

3.30 is good for us, where is the pub again, we are in stafford but marv knows Birmingham quite well, im just a typical women and know where the bullring is,
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by beckyandmarv
already sorted out the baby sitter, so we wont be bringing our monster either.

3.30 is good for us, where is the pub again, we are in stafford but marv knows Birmingham quite well, im just a typical women and know where the bullring is,
It's Queslett Road Great Barr. Near Asda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.