Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC meets - November

Sounds good.

Should be able to make it...

Jo
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Will definitely be there.

Martha x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:20 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

It is the big move that week (ok, not as big as moving half way around the world), so either I will be busy packing (& not make it) or need to escape to the countryside for a break
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elliebell
i might even make it !!! unless packing?
Blimey not seen either of you two for ages.I`m going to reschedule the shopping trip I`d planned with a friend for that day so pls count me in.What is consensus on passport requirements for Berowra?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:16 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

First time I've been back on the forum for ages! Berowra isn't too far for me so Will (now 7 months) and I may come along to say hallo!

Cheers,
Nicky
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Great, Nicky - Will can take over as the youngest; my boy is 11months, and there are 12month and 14month boys in the group too. Look forward to meeting you both.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

I'll be able to make this one as well - looking forward to catching up with you all.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

For those of you considering the scenic route to/from Berowra Heights...........
.........the Berowra Waters ferry will be closed between 12:30-2pm on the 13th (2nd Tuesday of the month) or was that 12-2:30pm? shit, can't remember, but you get the gist
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

bump!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:17 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

see you all tomorrow

I want to see Wilgar, Rosscarberry & anyone else who's up for a summer holiday as I have news
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

What news?Just e-mailed you re;summer hols.