Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Social - 6th November

Sydney CBD Social - 6th November

Old Nov 5th 2014, 9:20 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Social - 6th November

Hey Guys,

This week one of the Ex Pats all time greats is rejoining us, and has suggested for a pub serving real ale - apparently these are missing in Perth. To fit this bill, I think that a return to the magical Harts Pub is in order:

Harts Pub

You all know where this is, so let's get out and welcome Clayton back, even if it is only just for one night!

S
Old Nov 6th 2014, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Social - 6th November

Clayton is coming out to play - YAY

I will be there for this grand occasion.

I should be at the bar between 5.30-6pm - anyone else coming out early to keep me company?
Old Nov 6th 2014, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Looks like it is just me then.... boo
Old Nov 6th 2014, 5:18 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
Looks like it is just me then.... boo

I'm just finishing off some work, and I'll be leaving in about 10 mins.

S
Old Nov 6th 2014, 5:23 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

I'll be there. Withoot me hair.