Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Originally Posted by Stella340
Loving the new pic!
glad you like the new pic, it's difficult to keep up with Est's ever changing hair colour!

and great to here Luce & Al are coming, along with their friend Gusto... was he the bloke you bought to the last one???!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Oops, sent our little post to the top of the page again... Has everybody ironed their drinking pants?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sambo76
Oops, sent our little post to the top of the page again... Has everybody ironed their drinking pants?
yes we have! so who's comming and where are we meeting. just to clarify
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
yes we have! so who's comming and where are we meeting. just to clarify
Fishos near Marina Mirage at 7ish and all the usual suspects I think are coming...
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Fishos near Marina Mirage at 7ish and all the usual suspects I think are coming...
Yep, we will be there at the back bar, near the bridge, outside with a beer I think
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

and great to here Luce & Al are coming, along with their friend Gusto... was he the bloke you bought to the last one???!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't forget there's no Mel n Ste on this one, its her birthday and her mom is over. HOWEVER they are probably gonna be in the Versace and promised to duck in to Fishos for a quicky if they can....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

kev linz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
I know its short notice but does anyone mind if me and my partner kev join you all tonight. We were going to come to the last one but we couldnt make it. Where abouts is fishos, is it in Surfers?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

*(¯`'•.¸.•'´¯)* Happy Birthday Mel *(¯`'•.¸.•'´¯)*
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kev linz
Hi everyone,
I know its short notice but does anyone mind if me and my partner kev join you all tonight. We were going to come to the last one but we couldnt make it. Where abouts is fishos, is it in Surfers?
Of course you can! Fishos is 'Fishermans Wharf at Marina Mirage on the spit. It's about halfway up the spit past Southport Yaht Club. If you cab it just tell them fishos and they'll know!
See you there

http://www.my247.com.au/gold-coast/f...f-tavern.14040

Last edited by Stella340; Oct 26th 2007 at 11:59 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
More people, cool! Look forward to seeing u both tonight mate. Look out for the only people in the place drinking pints and that'll be us!!!

Sam n Est
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Hi everyone,
How to spot us...

Stella will be wearing a pink tutu and waving her magic wand... Easy to spot that one!

If not, just listen out for a bunch of drunk English people - usually guys standing around a table and ladies sitting down looking very civilised!

See you there. Gav
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:09 am
Just Joined

kev linz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks stella see you later!
We'll keep an eye out for the pint drinkers
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Don't forget there's no Mel n Ste on this one, its her birthday and her mom is over. HOWEVER they are probably gonna be in the Versace and promised to duck in to Fishos for a quicky if they can....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone!!!
We didn't make it to Marina Mirage as we have spent the day down that way today. We ended up on the champers at Sanctury Cove, doing the Marina tomorrow instead. Hope you all had a drink for us tonight. Looking forward to catching up in a couple of weeks!!

Cheers everyone, Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.