Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Gary and Alex is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Hi all! sorry haven't been near the computer for a while! we had a good night again, emma and steve sorry about all that fuss, but hey now we can boast that we have a madman security guard!! all cars are safe with super MSG!! ha

17th sounds good, we'll see you there.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex
Hi all! sorry haven't been near the computer for a while! we had a good night again, emma and steve sorry about all that fuss, but hey now we can boast that we have a madman security guard!! all cars are safe with super MSG!! ha

What about the 27th October??? Can you make that one as well?

Gav
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex

He he - it wasn't your fault at all - god you would have thought that he was guarding the Crown Jewels! We are up for Fishos - but tonight we are going to the RSL with the Olds I went for a interview today but won't know for 10 days if I got it - in Bundall so if im lucky I won't have to worry about the Train! Have a good time at the carnival tonight guys xx

Last edited by emmyjc1; Oct 19th 2007 at 4:09 am.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
He he - it wasn't your fault at all - god you would have thought that he was guarding the Crown Jewels! We are up for Fishos - but tonight we are going to the RSL with the Olds I went for a interview today but won't know for 10 days if I got it - in Bundall so if im lucky I won't have to worry about the Train! Have a good time at the carnival tonight guys xx
Hope you get it mate! If you do, I can forsee boozy lunches with Mel in Surfers Rowers!
see u next week, does Steve need a hand yet?!
Sam
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gavstrad
What about the 27th October??? Can you make that one as well?

Gav
yeah that ones good for us too! gotta give the new places the pleasure of our gangs presence! ha
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
good luck for the job, hope you get it!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sambo76
We are normally up for a beer or two on a friday.....will give a ring tomorrow

DID YOU GUYS GET THE NEW PLACE?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

BuuuuuummmmmmmmP
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

we have been out of touch for a while moving house. We are back to some form of normality now! Hopefully we can get to the meet on the 17th Nov

Mark and Tracy
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Bum-titty, Bum-titty, Bum-titty, Bum-titty, Bum-titty, Bum-titty, Bum Bum BUMP!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

We got the flat, move in the weekend after next so keep u posted on that one, will be good to see Mark & Tracy at the meet after this one, anyone know if Lucy & Al are coming to Fishos?
see you all saturday,
sambo
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

We got the flat, move in the weekend after next so keep u posted on that one, will be good to see Mark & Tracy at the meet after this one, anyone know if Lucy & Al are coming to Fishos?
see you all saturday,
sambo
congrats on the flat. does this mean there is a flat warming in the making
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Lucy and Al is on a distinguished road

see you all saturday,
sambo
Hello ladies and Gents - have not heard from us in a while! (didn't even know the thread name had changed!)
Yep, the Lovely Alec (hhmmmmmm) and myself will be hitting fisho's with Gusto! hold on to your hats my friends, theres a party in town!!!
Luce
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

see you all saturday,
sambo
Loving the new pic!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lucy and Al
hold on to your hats my friends, theres a party in town!!!
Luce
Bring it on...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.