Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Jul 26th 2008, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
We'll be ok for a sitter .. our onsite managers Daughter will do the honors. It's the first thing we asked when we rented this place

.. now find us a place that sells pints and not scooters
Don't worry about the scooters mate, most pubs in Surfers serve pints.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sambo76
Don't worry about the scooters mate, most pubs in Surfers serve pints.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

We'll come this time

Floridalee!! we could share a taxi back as we are moving to Varsity on Wednesday

Stu and Sam
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

We will be there!! so.....

26 sleeps
to go!!

The countdown begins.....
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
We will be there!! so.....

26 sleeps
to go!!

The countdown begins.....
RIGHT, WE HAVE THE OFFICIAL WELSHSARAH COUNTDOWN!

Though it is in plain old English.....
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg
We'll come this time

Floridalee!! we could share a taxi back as we are moving to Varsity on Wednesday

Stu and Sam
I'd prefer a ride in that funky looking van you have

No probs with the taxi mate. I take it you sorted a rental here or did you buy ?

If I remember rightly your Daughter was going to Varsity College ? Our kids started there a few weeks ago. They are 10 and 8.

There is also another Gold Coast meet before the surfers boozer .. you going to that ??

Info here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549006
Old Jul 27th 2008, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

OK then , Saturday 23rd August it is then. Meeting place the Clock Hotel, Corner of Elkhorn Avenue and Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise. Lets say 7pm onwards.

If you've never been there, it's the hotel with the big clock on it, strangely enough...

Sambo
Count us in too, looking forward to it!
Michelle & Alan
Old Jul 27th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I'd prefer a ride in that funky looking van you have

No probs with the taxi mate. I take it you sorted a rental here or did you buy ?

If I remember rightly your Daughter was going to Varsity College ? Our kids started there a few weeks ago. They are 10 and 8.

There is also another Gold Coast meet before the surfers boozer .. you going to that ??

Info here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549006
Yes, we are buying, we can't wait to get down there!
I've put Stu's name down for the footy match so yes we'll be at the other meet too!

Daughter's going to Varsity College, yes. I hope she gets on ok there as she had a bumby start at the last school (but it was as rough as!! complete bogan school)
Daughters 11, 12 in Aug.

Unfortunately that kombi isn't mine i so desperately want one and love the one in the pic but.......one day

sam and stu
Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sammyg
Yes, we are buying, we can't wait to get down there!
I've put Stu's name down for the footy match so yes we'll be at the other meet too!

Daughter's going to Varsity College, yes. I hope she gets on ok there as she had a bumby start at the last school (but it was as rough as!! complete bogan school)
Daughters 11, 12 in Aug.

Unfortunately that kombi isn't mine i so desperately want one and love the one in the pic but.......one day

sam and stu

Cool , we'll see you at the meet then

Don't worry about Varsity, it's a good school and she should get on fine.

The worst problem with the area is the lack of ADSL Internet ports :curse:
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Cool , we'll see you at the meet then

Don't worry about Varsity, it's a good school and she should get on fine.

The worst problem with the area is the lack of ADSL Internet ports :curse:

LEE, PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SCHOOLS ON THE PISS UP THREAD, JUST BEER AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

LEE, PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SCHOOLS ON THE PISS UP THREAD, JUST BEER AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING
Your just sore cos I worked out how you were getting max score on that Facebook Bowling app

Oh I also have a spare keyboard if your caps lock is stuck
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Your just sore cos I worked out how you were getting max score on that Facebook Bowling app

Oh I also have a spare keyboard if your caps lock is stuck
Don't know the caps lock method mate, but me up button is pretty worn out!!!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Here's the list so far:

Sam n Est
Gav n Andrea
Steve N Mel
Lucy n Al
Lee n Laura
Stu n Sam
WelshSarah & OH
Michelle n Alan
Jay n Sammie
Gaz n Em
Nicrock x 2

Anyone missing?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:54 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's the list so far:

Sam n Est
Gav n Andrea
Steve N Mel
Lucy n Al
Lee n Laura
Stu n Sam
WelshSarah & OH
Michelle n Alan
Jay n Sammie
Gaz n Em
Nicrock x 2

Anyone missing?
Yeah us two ...

Well, as long as Nic has a job by then that is ...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Yeah us two ...

Well, as long as Nic has a job by then that is ...
Sam n Est
Gav n Andrea
Steve N Mel
Lucy n Al
Lee n Laura
Stu n Sam
WelshSarah & OH
Michelle n Alan
Jay n Sammie
Gaz n Em
Nicrock x 2
Paul n Nic

We need our own pub I reckon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.