Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunderland Meet anybody?

Sunderland Meet anybody?

Old Nov 18th 2005, 4:58 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunderland Meet anybody?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Where did you find all them from Ang they weren't there before we left there must be a sudden surge of local interest in Aus...
...it's not that....it's to do with me being so popular

Good luck with your meet and we are still not coming you will have to be our representative.... .
Does that mean I have to drink your drinks too?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:05 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

IF I WAS TO MOVE IT TO THE WEEK AFTER, WOULD EVERYBODY STILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT?

So it would be either Sat 10th or Sun 11th Dec?

I'm wasn't shouting btw, just making it bold so everyone notices it
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:30 pm

Sorry, but will have to cancel the 4th Dec as Hubby has had something come up, last minute

Can't say if it will be the week after yet until I find out my shifts
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:24 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with the meet sure you can sort something for new date.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:38 pm

I'm sure we will
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

What happened here then??? Have come on to see if anything had been arranged for this weekend and the thread seems to have died a slow, painful death

I know that it is a bit close to christmas and all that but surely we could arrange something, even if its after christmas!

Where are you Angela??? Has this all been cancelled now?

Is anybody interested?

Tracey
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
What happened here then??? Have come on to see if anything had been arranged for this weekend and the thread seems to have died a slow, painful death

I know that it is a bit close to christmas and all that but surely we could arrange something, even if its after christmas!

Where are you Angela??? Has this all been cancelled now?

Is anybody interested?

Tracey
I asked if anybody could make weekend after, but as you say, thread got lost as they do in this very busy forum. Turns out I am working this weekend anyway. Blinking ward sister is a bit stingy in giving weekends off at the moment, and shifts were done a month in advance so she got me there

I haven't got anything off until Christmas day That's why I think it would be best to wait til after christmas. At least you could go to the January sales Tracey
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Chappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I asked if anybody could make weekend after, but as you say, thread got lost as they do in this very busy forum. Turns out I am working this weekend anyway. Blinking ward sister is a bit stingy in giving weekends off at the moment, and shifts were done a month in advance so she got me there

I haven't got anything off until Christmas day That's why I think it would be best to wait til after christmas. At least you could go to the January sales Tracey
Still got my pencil sharpened for this one
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

You should come and work on our unit. I dont work many weekends at all now. With Agenda for Change loads of people want to do the weekends and nights so we can get away without doing them if we want, most of the time. Mind you we are so short staffed these days chances are youll get a call asking you to come in anyway but never mind!!!

The Jan sales are a good idea

With my lot though I'll probably have nothing to spend by then. lol.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi everyone,

anyone around the 27th -30th ?? derek and me are coming up from london for those days to see his mam and his friends.

just a thought?

Kate.