Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Hi Margaret
you left a message on the old scottish meet this is the new one ok
so what colour in this new suite and why did hubby not slap you with a wet fish when he found out what you had done lol

Billy & vicki
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:43 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Margaret
you left a message on the old scottish meet this is the new one ok
so what colour in this new suite and why did hubby not slap you with a wet fish when he found out what you had done lol

Billy & vicki

Oh thanx for keeping me right, and that's me sober,so you now see why I drink it all makes so much more sense that way

Just wanted to add for anybody else who's reading this and in 2 minds whether to come or not, as it seems we all know each other must of us DON'T - i think - come along it'll be good for a wee schwally and I'll take a drink off anyone

Last edited by Margaret2; Oct 21st 2005 at 8:48 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Margaret margaret margaret
don't know if i will come to your wee drinking session as i don't drink

Billy & Vicki
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Ta Billy, tell me whats the DIMIA paper work like, not as intense as the TRA surely?

Gavin and Fiona
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Gav
well the paperwork for DIMIA is very repetative, also everything you sent to tra has to be sent to DIMIA but your agent should get them copied there is a lot of certifing of documents etc anyway look forward to oor wee night out don/t know if i will drink though ??????

don't know who i,m kidding lol

Billy
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Margaret margaret margaret
don't know if i will come to your wee drinking session as i don't drink

Billy & Vicki

Billy, Billy, Billy

Who are you trying to kid?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

dont think i will drink either! Yip thought again i will drink
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by 1234gav
dont think i will drink either! Yip thought again i will drink

Hello, hello, I'm in a place called vertigo, where the hell are you all, just trying to keep this thread alive,
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Margaret
we are still here i think most people are coming on the 3rd,
perhaps they still have the old thread as active and think that there is nothing happening i will p.m all the guys this week ok

Vicki & Billy
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Guys
we are having our next meeting in walkabout bar which is in leith walk edinburgh and it is a no kids one this time now we are planning to meet between 5pm and 6pm as we should be able to chat then without to much noise so come on who else is coming

Vicki & Billy
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:09 am

Hi Guys
we are having our next meeting in walkabout bar which is in leith walk edinburgh and it is a no kids one this time now we are planning to meet between 5pm and 6pm as we should be able to chat then without to much noise so come on who else is coming

Vicki & Billy

Me, can I come?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Jim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Just found this thread while I'm at work - PC at home playing up big time and I can't get on the internet there!!

Thanks Billy for 'alerting' me to the next meet. Definitely up for a few drinkies this time (without kids!) and you never know, we may even get to stay overnight. Has anyone got any suggestions as to where is close by?

Susan
Old Oct 25th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

How about a nice fillet from one of those highland cattle?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 12:28 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Vicki & Billy
We're coming :-) Babysitters all sorted. BTW, for anyone who's not been to Walkabout before, they do really good burgers :-) We were in Walkabout in Glasgow last night before going to see Kevin Bloody Wilson and the burgers were FAB.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Hi Guys

Vicki & Billy

hi all

We can make that OK-looking forward to it-looks like there should be quite a few there-the more the merrier

Marlyn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.