Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Hi Alison
i was going to phone you about this afternoon but no need now
anyway we had our medicals done in bonnyrigg and the doctor was very good the medicals were a piece of cake nothing to worry about
when are you getting your x-rays done?
Billy
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Alison
i was going to phone you about this afternoon but no need now
anyway we had our medicals done in bonnyrigg and the doctor was very good the medicals were a piece of cake nothing to worry about
when are you getting your x-rays done?
Billy
hi billy
we are getting x rays done on the same day.
They seemed a bit nippy at the Bupa hospital when I tried to book it.
Said they must be done before medical, so the doctor had them on the day.
When I phoned the surgery they said that wasn't a problem.
It was a bit difficult on different days cos my daughter has to come down fron Dundee and she has exams at the moment.
What did you take with you?
Any information about existing medical conditions etc.
I'm a bit worried about it all!!
Alison
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Alison
you need to take valid passports and passport sized photo's if you have exziting medical conditions that you see a doctor about get a letter from him showing all the details and if it is under control dr smart will tell you what categery you will get if you ask him

Billy

why dont you come over to us tonight and have a wee drink here?

Vicki
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Alison
you need to take valid passports and passport sized photo's if you have exziting medical conditions that you see a doctor about get a letter from him showing all the details and if it is under control dr smart will tell you what categery you will get if you ask him

Billy

why dont you come over to us tonight and have a wee drink here?

Vicki
Thanks for the invite... thats really nice of you.
I have now, however, agreed to be a taxi service for my son.....must have MUG tatooed somewhere fairly obvious!!
Alison