Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi folks,
havent booked as need some idea of how many to book for (plus they didnt look too pleased when i mentioned we may change the number of peeps!) told them id come back end of oct/beginning of nov to book it which seemed to please them!
so, can we have some sort of orderly queue and a def (as much as it can be!) yes list? either do it here, or pm/email me

cheers honeys......

sue xx
ey up mrs, where you been?!!! hope you're ok

me and baz up for it
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi folks,
havent booked as need some idea of how many to book for (plus they didnt look too pleased when i mentioned we may change the number of peeps!) told them id come back end of oct/beginning of nov to book it which seemed to please them!
so, can we have some sort of orderly queue and a def (as much as it can be!) yes list? either do it here, or pm/email me

cheers honeys......

sue xx
Thanks Sue did they say they wanted a deposit? Here is the list so far, can peeps please say if they cant make it or add to it by end of Oct, and put how many there are of you next to your name

Possoms (2)
debbiemc
connollys.home
mandrew
Nicky & Dave
tracey.d
Sue & mal (twt)
Jacknat
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Thanks Sue did they say they wanted a deposit? Here is the list so far, can peeps please say if they cant make it or add to it by end of Oct, and put how many there are of you next to your name

Possoms (2)
debbiemc
connollys.home
mandrew
Nicky & Dave
tracey.d
Sue & mal (twt)
Jacknat
hey guys, jacknats back on the forum lurking somewhere!

by the way sue, thanks again for organising!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Im still up for Fr. Nov. 25th. However Meadowhall closes late ,at 10pm now. Will have to check im not doing the late shift and will let you know asp.Cheers,Andrew.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 1:05 pm

HI Just bumping this up

Sue do we need to book the table next week?

I make it 14 so far with my reckoning.

Kay
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

HI Just bumping this up

Sue do we need to book the table next week?

I make it 14 so far with my reckoning.

Kay
iv'e got to phone them next week anyway cos we are going on a works do and the numbers have changed, so if you want me to do it, thats fine with me.

we didnt have to pay a deposit either but its on a wednesday when we are going.

deb x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Will be there nov.25th. Let me know pls how long it took you for your med. request. As you know im stni too,Victoria,cheers. Andrew
Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
iv'e got to phone them next week anyway cos we are going on a works do and the numbers have changed, so if you want me to do it, thats fine with me.

we didnt have to pay a deposit either but its on a wednesday when we are going.

deb x
Yep thats fine Deb, but is everyone on the list still coming? Yep just book it and we'll see who turns up.

Andrew if you click on my username then on my profile, you will see our timeline for everything. See you on the 25th.

Possoms
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Done,thx. See ya 25th then. Cheers,Andrew.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by mandrew
Done,thx. See ya 25th then. Cheers,Andrew.
Yep see you then

A lot of peeps gone quiet on this thread, can we have an update of who is going please??
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Yep see you then

A lot of peeps gone quiet on this thread, can we have an update of who is going please??
Me
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

me and wife
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pom plumber
me and wife

me and ange
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jacknat
me and ange
me and baz

will book thursday when i've got all the numbers again

hope you're all ok. really looking forward to seeing you all.

debs x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
me and baz

will book thursday when i've got all the numbers again

hope you're all ok. really looking forward to seeing you all.

debs x
hi debs,

if anyone needs a deposit let me know

nice 4 - 0 tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.