Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by jacknat
hey you lot,

broke my ankle after the match on saturday great result again tho

sympathy needed from the nurses!!!!!

oh and sue i'll fight you for that duck the crispy one

you'll be lucky.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
you'll be lucky.
you're supposed to be caring
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:21 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
think so Yep.

hope everyones well.

Just realised that lindsey hasnt been on to sign up, maybe we were more boring than the leeds lot!!

hey where's tracey too???
Mentioned it to Lindsey on another thread she cant make it hubby working.

Come on then Jack how you broke your ankle, anything to do with beer
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then Jack how you broke your ankle, anything to do with beer [/QUOTE]

i'm afraid so and playfighting with my younger brother

the wife is really impressed
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:28 pm

Tut tut kids today
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
Come on then Jack how you broke your ankle, anything to do with beer

the wife is really impressed [/QUOTE]

you daft bugger!!!

what men do to get out of doing the washing up eh!

hey staeve, you know what it means though?.... you can go in the disabled bit at brammall lane.......whey heyyyyyyyyy get on that phone now, and say you're in a wheelchair! worked for me!!

yeah, like you'll get sympathy from the nurses on here!!!!! right!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:28 am

you daft bugger!!!

what men do to get out of doing the washing up eh!

hey staeve, you know what it means though?.... you can go in the disabled bit at brammall lane.......whey heyyyyyyyyy get on that phone now, and say you're in a wheelchair! worked for me!!

yeah, like you'll get sympathy from the nurses on here!!!!! right!
He is a nutter

Hi Debs any news?
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
He is a nutter

Hi Debs any news?
hi kay,

no, he's got until friday to respond to our letter or sign the dec, which i know he wont! if not, w3e have to apply for the order on monday and then its all systems go and time to get out the cheque book!!

when we go out, me and baz will be sat at the end of the table waiting for everyones left overs!

yeah, that steves a clever nutter though! no wonder he's well over his thousand posts.....i reckon he did it deliberately so he didnt have to go to work and he can sit at the computer all day because he's now a confirmed addict!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:46 am

hi kay,

no, he's got until friday to respond to our letter or sign the dec, which i know he wont! if not, w3e have to apply for the order on monday and then its all systems go and time to get out the cheque book!!

when we go out, me and baz will be sat at the end of the table waiting for everyones left overs!

yeah, that steves a clever nutter though! no wonder he's well over his thousand posts.....i reckon he did it deliberately so he didnt have to go to work and he can sit at the computer all day because he's now a confirmed addict!!!!!
waiting for everyones left overs??? its an all you can eat buffet

I know what you mean about Steve, I think its riddiculous having over 1000 posts
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah, like you'll get sympathy from the nurses on here!!!!! right! [/QUOTE]

i am not going in disabled bit

have got to miss tonights match tho, havn't got the proper pot on yet, got to wait while tuesday to see if they're going to pin it?????

ta for the concern tho debs
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know what you mean about Steve, I think its riddiculous having over 1000 posts [/QUOTE]

Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

So how many we got at the mo ?

Any more interested ?
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Hi there Debbie. Id like to join this meet up. Im working at Meadowhall and live near Bawtry.Would like to be kept posted as to time,location of meet up. Thanks,Andrew.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

ta for the concern tho debs [/QUOTE]

hey, guess which one of us is an orthopaedic nurse and i lurvvvvvve cleaning pins!!!! ouch
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandrew
Hi there Debbie. Id like to join this meet up. Im working at Meadowhall and live near Bawtry.Would like to be kept posted as to time,location of meet up. Thanks,Andrew.

your very welcome andrew. a few of us have met already a couple of weeks ago. it was a bit weird at first but we soon gotchatting and broke the ice.

I'm guessing, but i think theres about 14 at the mo, i'll do a head check tommorow.

debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.