Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Originally Posted by snowflake
bit slow tonight on the wine lol
off to watch some tv now catch ya later
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:41 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone sorted a day, time and venue out yet for the family meet ?

We're pretty easy and flexible (well Amanda is lol)
Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:24 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by snowflake
hi were ok wive any date just let us know,
lisa jason

Hello I've just sent a PM to your in box

Martin
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hello I've just sent a PM to your in box

Martin
cheers mate just got your pm, had problems sending you an email, so ive sent you a pm
thanks jason
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:55 am

So whats happening tomorrow Debs?? are you still meeting up if so what time
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
So whats happening tomorrow Debs?? are you still meeting up if so what time
hi kay, yep as far as i know half 12 at brewsters, hope you can make it! everything ok?? chat tommorow if you can come!

i've got a little companion, my 1 year old godson, ewell he is migrating too and wants the low down on the surfing scene
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi kay, yep as far as i know half 12 at brewsters, hope you can make it! everything ok?? chat tommorow if you can come!

i've got a little companion, my 1 year old godson, ewell he is migrating too and wants the low down on the surfing scene
Hiya yes I'll be there, will go onto the hospital from there, visiting is 3 while 8 so that works out fine

Mum is doing really well, the operation was a sucess

it was a bit of a shock to see her with all the tubes and stuff in but nurses are very pleased with her progress been the worse few days of my life mate but we got through it.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya yes I'll be there, will go onto the hospital from there, visiting is 3 while 8 so that works out fine

Mum is doing really well, the operation was a sucess

it was a bit of a shock to see her with all the tubes and stuff in but nurses are very pleased with her progress been the worse few days of my life mate but we got through it.

oh thats fab news kay, really pleased for you're mum and you of course

we'll havew a good chat tommorow, see you there
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:38 pm

oh thats fab news kay, really pleased for you're mum and you of course

we'll havew a good chat tommorow, see you there
Ok Debs, are you eating there?? how long do you think you'll be staying?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok Debs, are you eating there?? how long do you think you'll be staying?
yeah probably have a sarnie, probably be there a couple of hours i suppose.

i'm soooooooo fed up, need cheering up too

just one thing after another eh!!! had caffcass report saturday which didnt make fantastic bedtime reading! but positive for the kids and thars what matters. been decorating since saturday and getting jobs done ready to put house up and then where we've converted the cellar, the tanking hasent worked and so its all got to come off and be redone this weekend!!!!

been to solicitors today to prepare for mondayand i'm really not looking forward to going especially as baz cant come! so all in all, thats why i'm fed up!! moan over
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:36 pm

yeah probably have a sarnie, probably be there a couple of hours i suppose.

i'm soooooooo fed up, need cheering up too

just one thing after another eh!!! had caffcass report saturday which didnt make fantastic bedtime reading! but positive for the kids and thars what matters. been decorating since saturday and getting jobs done ready to put house up and then where we've converted the cellar, the tanking hasent worked and so its all got to come off and be redone this weekend!!!!

been to solicitors today to prepare for mondayand i'm really not looking forward to going especially as baz cant come! so all in all, thats why i'm fed up!! moan over
Aww its all bollox int it, we'll have a good chinway tomorra, are you going in the ball pool? I am
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aww its all bollox int it, we'll have a good chinway tomorra, are you going in the ball pool? I am
i bloody am i've got joshua as my excuse, whats yours then
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:48 pm

i bloody am i've got joshua as my excuse, whats yours then
You
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

You
fair enough
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:45 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

You

you can chase one of mine kay

shall see you there....12.30 - i'll be the one pissed at the bar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.