Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Darren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Hi Could do friday 17th. Not sure where everyone is with this thread? Live in Rotherham, visa granted , heading for Perth around August this year. Would like to meet anyone local for get together,

Darren, Vanessa + 2 lively girls aged 2&3!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hi ya all

I suppose this is another ADULTS only meet
we can organise a day one, i think somewhere either at the beginning of this thread or meet 3, that we were going to have one with the kids too.

why dont we make a sunday afternoon date then, last time we did brewsters near arena and that was good. a few of us might be meeting on thursday there with the little uns and you're welcome to come along.

mags, git ursen doon ere lady me and oh and 2 other friends are coming to glasgow for the roadshow dont think you're going though are you?? do you know where travelodge is in glasgow town centre? is it nearr the secc?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbiemc
we can organise a day one, i think somewhere either at the beginning of this thread or meet 3, that we were going to have one with the kids too.

why dont we make a sunday afternoon date then, last time we did brewsters near arena and that was good. a few of us might be meeting on thursday there with the little uns and you're welcome to come along.

mags, git ursen doon ere lady me and oh and 2 other friends are coming to glasgow for the roadshow dont think you're going though are you?? do you know where travelodge is in glasgow town centre? is it nearr the secc?
Yeah, me and OH are going, will i wear a big badge saying i'm a BE addict, then you'll recognise me.

It's on 2 days isn't it? Which day r u going.

Sorry don't know any travelodge near there, but am sure you shouldn't have too much trouble finding one, if you c an't find one, you can doss down on my floor
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok shall we have a Sunday lunch one those of you with kids choose a date

and a Friday night one for us alkies

Friday 21st April, Damiens, Crystal peaks peeps so far are:

Sue & Malc
Kay & Colin
Debs
Martin & Ange

please add your names
Old Feb 11th 2006, 4:28 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

We're "tickety boo" for any Sunday ! (I am right in thinking this is the Family one isn't it ?)

Just need time and venue setting up then ??

BRICKY ADE
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:39 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
We're "tickety boo" for any Sunday ! (I am right in thinking this is the Family one isn't it ?)

Just need time and venue setting up then ??

BRICKY ADE

think of a date ade, then post it up here!!!!
arena square on a sunday afternoon is usually a good time
we wanna poach debs info from her glasgow swingers show so make it a sunday she can make it...lol!

ere debs.....we aint shouting....YOU NEED TO TURN YOUR HEARING AID DOWN DEARY!!!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
think of a date ade, then post it up here!!!!
arena square on a sunday afternoon is usually a good time
we wanna poach debs info from her glasgow swingers show so make it a sunday she can make it...lol!

ere debs.....we aint shouting....YOU NEED TO TURN YOUR HEARING AID DOWN DEARY!!!
hi were ok wive any date just let us know,
lisa jason
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by snowflake
hi were ok wive any date just let us know,
lisa jason
Is that for the night time one Lisa?? add your name to the list above if that dates ok
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by possoms
Is that for the night time one Lisa?? add your name to the list above if that dates ok
daft question how do i add our names, like im doing now? sorry
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:11 pm

Sue & Malc
Kay & Colin
Debs
Martin & Ange
Lisa & Jason

please add your names
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Sue & Malc
Kay & Colin
Debs
Martin & Ange
Lisa & Jason
please add your names
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

daft question how do i add our names, like im doing now? sorry
dunt matter i worked it out
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:12 pm

PMSL yes like that
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

PMSL yes like that
bit slow tonight on the wine lol
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by Darren S
Hi Could do friday 17th. Not sure where everyone is with this thread? Live in Rotherham, visa granted , heading for Perth around August this year. Would like to meet anyone local for get together,

Darren, Vanessa + 2 lively girls aged 2&3!
Hi Darren sorry missed your post before, can you do a night one 21st March?? see above thread. if not we are trying to sort a sunday day one where you can bring kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.