Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hmmm....good point.
would they accept a couple of deposits? i can always get down there and put a tenner on for me and mal, but we are brassic so cant afford to cover everyones deposit m'fraid.
No of course you cant I can post mine to you or Debs probably be better to get it all together then take it in. Lets see if Debs has managed to contact them
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by possoms
No of course you cant I can post mine to you or Debs probably be better to get it all together then take it in. Lets see if Debs has managed to contact them
hi
if you need a deposit of us, if you let me have someones address i can post it to them or maybe meetup with them and give the deposit then, let me know
Lisa
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by snowflake
hi
if you need a deposit of us, if you let me have someones address i can post it to them or maybe meetup with them and give the deposit then, let me know
Lisa
Will do Lisa, we will wait and see what they say to Debs
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Will do Lisa, we will wait and see what they say to Debs
not yet girls, will try in a bit, think they open at 6. if people want to send to me thats fine.

will let you know how i get on xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
not yet girls, will try in a bit, think they open at 6. if people want to send to me thats fine.

will let you know how i get on xx
thanks Debs, how are you feeling?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Debs, how are you feeling?
bout the same thanks! ribs killing! had to go and buy some tena ladys

am going to try again now, back in a mo.......

all done and no deposit have booked for 18 8 for half past but he wants me to phone 2 days before to confirm numbers wether they've gone up or down.

oohh, i'm excited looking forward to meeting those of you who i've not met before and of course the motley crewwho i already know!!!!!

Last edited by debbiemc; Jan 17th 2006 at 5:57 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:03 pm

bout the same thanks! ribs killing! had to go and buy some tena ladys

am going to try again now, back in a mo.......

all done and no deposit have booked for 18 8 for half past but he wants me to phone 2 days before to confirm numbers wether they've gone up or down.

oohh, i'm excited looking forward to meeting those of you who i've not met before and of course the motley crewwho i already know!!!!!
Yeeehaa great work Deb your a star, really looking forward to it

sorry your still ill though, and err that your wearing tena ladys

xx Kay

p.s dont want you sitting next to me wearing one o them

Last edited by possoms; Jan 17th 2006 at 6:15 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good so far, am off that weekend so fingers crossed nothing crops up beforehand.

The place sounds cool but cant really see much on the link because my picture on my computers gone a bit strange Is it in the centre of Sheffield, ie easy to find as I've never been to Sheffield before .

Will let you know nearer the time if I can make it,

Tracey
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Looking good so far, am off that weekend so fingers crossed nothing crops up beforehand.

The place sounds cool but cant really see much on the link because my picture on my computers gone a bit strange Is it in the centre of Sheffield, ie easy to find as I've never been to Sheffield before .

Will let you know nearer the time if I can make it,

Tracey

hope you'll be able to make it this time tracey, we can give you directions nearer the time dont worry and we could meet at a popular easy to find place. i'd ask you to stay at ours but kate and john, my step daughter and godson are all staying!

should be a good night
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeeehaa great work Deb your a star, really looking forward to it

sorry your still ill though, and err that your wearing tena ladys

xx Kay

p.s dont want you sitting next to me wearing one o them

your time will come lady
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:41 am

your time will come lady
:scared:

Grat to hear from you Tracey hope you can make it
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

:scared:

Grat to hear from you Tracey hope you can make it

morning kay
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:10 am

morning kay
Morning Debs how you doing?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning Debs how you doing?
had a better night but still coughing like a trooper, dont know what to do about work tommorow.

had a major trauma with ryan last night, did you see the thread?

what about yourself, any better?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:21 am

had a better night but still coughing like a trooper, dont know what to do about work tommorow.

had a major trauma with ryan last night, did you see the thread?

what about yourself, any better?
No mate not looked is it in here or Barbie? I will go look.

STill in pain cant believe it I've also blagged off work anitbiotics making me feel sick, christ what a pair of bloody wingers we are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.