Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:30 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by debbiemc
oh right!! whatever tickles your fancy
luck of the draw mate so are you going to book it???? pretty please
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
luck of the draw mate so are you going to book it???? pretty please
yeah, no problem, will look up the number and give them a call.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:37 pm

yeah, no problem, will look up the number and give them a call.
Debs the number is on the link above get with it girl
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Debs the number is on the link above get with it girl

i know i know you bossy cow , leave me alone, i'm not well
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:45 pm

i know i know you bossy cow , leave me alone, i'm not well
:scared:
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

:scared:
you know i'm only kidding bezzy mate
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:48 pm

you know i'm only kidding bezzy mate
I know now get off this channel your frightening any newbies off
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know now get off this channel your frightening any newbies off
i'm going mom!!!! got to venture out and get some grub in for tea! see you later hun xx
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:52 pm

i'm going mom!!!! got to venture out and get some grub in for tea! see you later hun xx
Ok we'll see if there are anymore takers in next couple of days then book eh?? take care xx
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok we'll see if there are anymore takers in next couple of days then book eh?? take care xx
just want to bump this one because i'm going to call and book in half an hour!

debs x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

just want to bump this one because i'm going to call and book in half an hour!

debs x

have done an email booking but over 10 people i might need a fiver deposit! i've tried to call but theirs no answer to make a provisional booking. will keep trying and let you know.

debs x
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:54 am

have done an email booking but over 10 people i might need a fiver deposit! i've tried to call but theirs no answer to make a provisional booking. will keep trying and let you know.

debs x
Thanks Debs, funny theres no answer?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:33 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps the manager of the place comes on here and has had all the numbers to his restaurant changed.........
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
perhaps the manager of the place comes on here and has had all the numbers to his restaurant changed.........
nooooo

so how are we going to sort out deposits if we need one?? half of the peeps coming dont post regularly
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:00 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

nooooo

so how are we going to sort out deposits if we need one?? half of the peeps coming dont post regularly

hmmm....good point.
would they accept a couple of deposits? i can always get down there and put a tenner on for me and mal, but we are brassic so cant afford to cover everyones deposit m'fraid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.