Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:02 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Originally Posted by fings
hi we would like to come along if ok
eskey in tow oh yeh wife and kids aswell
Excellent!!!

Look forward to it - mobile number coming over....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:39 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Excellent!!!

Look forward to it - mobile number coming over....
you couldn't send it to me again too please Jules

Silly me did some house work and cleared the inbox

including your phone no
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:15 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
you couldn't send it to me again too please Jules

Silly me did some house work and cleared the inbox

including your phone no
Your wish is my command
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

carolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the roughcarolynbubble is a jewel in the rough

HIya all
Hope you all have a fab day! Cant wait to meet up with some of you when we get to SH 9th Nov! Had packer in today and a bit stressed just now.
Neighbour has given me a bottle of red but .......................youve guessed it corkscrew is all packed up
Anyway
still have a bottle of bubbly in fridge................but no glasses:curse:
Carolyn x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolynbubble
HIya all
Hope you all have a fab day! Cant wait to meet up with some of you when we get to SH 9th Nov! Had packer in today and a bit stressed just now.
Neighbour has given me a bottle of red but .......................youve guessed it corkscrew is all packed up
Anyway
still have a bottle of bubbly in fridge................but no glasses:curse:
Carolyn x
Hi Carolyn,

Not long for you now then, sure there will be plenty of meets going on for when you arrive

As for the bubbly in the fridge.......who needs glasses!!!

Claire x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:45 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Hi all,

do you mind if we tag along? We are not in Secret Harbour(yet!) but just up the road in Port Kennedy, have just arrived(last Saturday) & would love our two, Melissa(12) & Kyle(8) to meet some other children as they are started to get bored of us dragging them around in the car everywhere! Will there be any other children going?

All the best,

Chris & Sharon

Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi all,

do you mind if we tag along? We are not in Secret Harbour(yet!) but just up the road in Port Kennedy, have just arrived(last Saturday) & would love our two, Melissa(12) & Kyle(8) to meet some other children as they are started to get bored of us dragging them around in the car everywhere! Will there be any other children going?

All the best,

Chris & Sharon

Hi guys,

Be good to see you! There are definately kids coming of various sexes and ages so there's bound to be a few that your kids can chat to.

WOW! Just arrived eh?

I'll PM you my mobile number and we'll see you on Sunday!

Jules x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:40 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Hi guys,

Be good to see you! There are definately kids coming of various sexes and ages so there's bound to be a few that your kids can chat to.

WOW! Just arrived eh?

I'll PM you my mobile number and we'll see you on Sunday!

Jules x
Would be really good to meet some of you guys soon. I haven't got a car so I am struggling a bit to get around. Especially to work...hope to meet some of you soon. I am desperately needing some social time here. Been here three weeks now and feel a tad lonely.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Would be really good to meet some of you guys soon. I haven't got a car so I am struggling a bit to get around. Especially to work...hope to meet some of you soon. I am desperately needing some social time here. Been here three weeks now and feel a tad lonely.
Can you make it on Sunday then or would you need a lift?

Jules x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:02 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

We can make it Sunday by bus....which cat would we need from the bus station?

What time is all this happening? Have to bring hubby for money and son cos everyone else is fed up of him lol
A lift would be good too... but there would be two adults and a small child!! Wouldn't want to be too cheeky..
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:05 am
Here at last!

Or.....could just leave them both behind!!!! lol which sounds better lol
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:22 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi all,

All the best,

Chris & Sharon

god yeah definately other kids there, mine inc both girls one aged 10 (nearly 11) other 12 1/2

i spoke to Ast's wife today, if shes working she said Ast may being the kiddies himself! not spoken to him as yet but will chase up nearer the weekend!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Hopefully we will make it . Move in Friday , but would be nice for daughter to meet other girls , she 13 and hasnt met any her own age yet . Son is 8 and then there is me janet and hubby adam . See you sunday .
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:29 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
god yeah definately other kids there, mine inc both girls one aged 10 (nearly 11) other 12 1/2

i spoke to Ast's wife today, if shes working she said Ast may being the kiddies himself! not spoken to him as yet but will chase up nearer the weekend!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
We can make it Sunday by bus....which cat would we need from the bus station?

What time is all this happening? Have to bring hubby for money and son cos everyone else is fed up of him lol
A lift would be good too... but there would be two adults and a small child!! Wouldn't want to be too cheeky..
Bum. There's 5 of us and we've only got a 7 seater, so we'd have to leave one!

Has anyone else got any car space????

Jules x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.