Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

welcome UK2Perth hope your enjoying Mandurah

Jules if your doing any more of the meets in future can you give us a call I have a friend who wants to get herself a social life.

Love Lace xxx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:45 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
welcome UK2Perth hope your enjoying Mandurah

Jules if your doing any more of the meets in future can you give us a call I have a friend who wants to get herself a social life.

Love Lace xxx
You and me both! I think I've given up though Lace

It's like flogging a dead horse trying to find mates here (yourself excluded - even though I haven't got the bl**dy time to call you!!!).

Oh - we passed our Skippers on Wednesday Yeay!

God I need a drink!

Love ya!

Jules x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yayyyy lol well done guys. So proud of ya.

What the hell are you doing on this computer get off and work. Were going to the beach in a min. Might be moving again yet lol

Same S*** Shiner bucket lol

ring me, love ya
me xxx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:48 am
Just Joined

julieanne11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I would love to come to any meeting's, Ilived in s.harbour 4 18months now, and lived in mandurah 4 years altogether,
Wen r the meetings and wot location?
Cheers Julie
Old Jan 21st 2008, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey Julie

see what we can come up with. Just working like an idiot at the moment lol

xxxx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:44 am
Just Joined

Boykos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Do you still meet up for coffee? The kids will be back at school shortly and a coffee morning would be good!
Ta Deb x
Old Jan 27th 2008, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we could do when the kids are back.

I'll speak to Jules and see if she is avalible. We will try and get a meet together. I know I have never worked this much in my life lol and thats the reason it is so hard to pin either myself or jules down. lol

We'll get there

lace xxx

date and venue if you have any ideas
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi
Any day is fine with me - i am not working at the moment. We could meet at Mandurah foreshore or the cafe in Secret Harbour supermarket! not too sure of any other places.
Deb x
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:26 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

How about now the kids are back at school and we have a Jamaica Blue in the shopping centre that we have a weekly get together there?

Anyone fancy it? I've got my MIL over at the moment, but could manage a few hours out.

What does everyone think? Fancy it?

Jules x
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Count me in - cant do a Tuesday morning, but free otherwise
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Boykos
Count me in - cant do a Tuesday morning, but free otherwise
OK cool..... any more for any more and I'll arrange something
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:21 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

I'll tell Valerie, and I'm sure she can drag along of the many Sharons, or Janet or Karen or Lisa or Nikki.......
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Caroline32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i am new to all of this and looking for some help!

We are looking at settling in Secret Harbour in May 08 and looking for some much needed help!

I have a son Josh who is 8 and have emailed Secret Harbour Primary and they seem really helpful, but i am looking at working full time but my Hubby will be based in Perth and need to know if there is any after school care!!!

From reading the threads it seems that getting a rental in SH is really difficult is it as hard as it seems?

Sorry for all the questions!

If anyone can help would be really greatful and would be happy to share a bottle of wine or 2 or 3 when we arrive.

Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Caroline32

Hi i am new to all of this and looking for some help!

We are looking at settling in Secret Harbour in May 08 and looking for some much needed help!

I have a son Josh who is 8 and have emailed Secret Harbour Primary and they seem really helpful, but i am looking at working full time but my Hubby will be based in Perth and need to know if there is any after school care!!!

From reading the threads it seems that getting a rental in SH is really difficult is it as hard as it seems?

Sorry for all the questions!

If anyone can help would be really greatful and would be happy to share a bottle of wine or 2 or 3 when we arrive.

Hi Caroline32
I moved into Secret Harbour about 4 weeks ago and there are a few rentals available, take a look at
www.realestate.com.au
that's how we got ours, sorry but I can't help with the question about child care, mine are 16 and 12 and I havn't had to look into that.
Good Luck