Scottish meet up

Scottish meet up

Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Paul Cheryl and the Girls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scottish meet up

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Hi Paul and Cheryl
Welcome to the site, you'll soon find its like a cross between the Samaritans, an Encyclopedia, and the Wich magazine all rolled in to one ! Think I could have actually turned completly grey and eaten my fingers never mind just the nails if it hadn't been for some of the fab folks on here.
Where are you thinking about heading? We are off to Perth hopefully by May 08.

We will be at the meet and my wee one (3yrs) will be chuffed to know there are going to be some little ones there.The eldest (11yrs) hopefully wont have a football match that weekend and should be there too. Any kids going around that age group?

Shona
Hi Shoan and Rich

Thanks for the welcome. It looks as though we will have the time off work to go to the meet so we are looking forward to meeting everyone. Not sure we'll last till midnight with the young ones but we'll give it a good go!!

Cheers for now, Paul & Cheryl
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paul Cheryl and the Girls
Hi Shoan and Rich

Thanks for the welcome. It looks as though we will have the time off work to go to the meet so we are looking forward to meeting everyone. Not sure we'll last till midnight with the young ones but we'll give it a good go!!

Cheers for now, Paul & Cheryl
See you on the 1st of March!!

Debbie
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

RichM is an unknown quantity at this point

New on here,and anxious to meet other Scots,wishing to emigrate to OZ,we wish to go to Capricornia area of QLD.
TRA successful
Applying for visa end of Feb 08,
watch this space.

Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

Where you from RichM?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by paul76
Where you from RichM?
Paul i am in the Scottish Borders.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RichM
New on here,and anxious to meet other Scots,wishing to emigrate to OZ,we wish to go to Capricornia area of QLD.
TRA successful
Applying for visa end of Feb 08,
watch this space.

Hi Rich

Welcome to BE! We're having a meet up on the 1st of March in Edinburgh at the Playfair pub at the Omni centre. Should be approx 30 folk there.......hope you can make it.

Debbie
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Debbie:-
Hi,and thanks for the invite.Hope to come along,with or without kids.Not sure what to expect though?,will there be any formal representation?,or merely informal??.Have a loads of questions and may hopefully get some answers!! see you there.

Rich
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

Forgot to ask what time does things kick off??....Cheers again.

Rich
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RichM
Forgot to ask what time does things kick off??....Cheers again.

Rich
Hi Rich

Any time after 2pm, going to book an area off this week. Just ask at the bar for "British Expats" and they will let you know where we are. See you soon!

Debbie
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi all
Have tried to find directions on the internet for the Playfair bar but failed!! But the website for the Omni centre gives details where it is ...........http://www.omniedinburgh.co.uk/inside-playfair.html

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!???????

Debbie
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Rich

Welcome to BE! We're having a meet up on the 1st of March in Edinburgh at the Playfair pub at the Omni centre. Should be approx 30 folk there.......hope you can make it.

Debbie
Right...who ever is keeping tabs on how many people are going...could you please add another 2 adults and 3 small kids!
Oh...there is a guy coming from Leuchars in Fife who swears to me the first drinks for everyone are on him!
Mines a double brandy and babycham!
See you there!
HKA

Last edited by hollykimalan; Feb 14th 2008 at 7:26 am. Reason: 'Cos I forgot to put my drinks order in!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
Right...who ever is keeping tabs on how many people are going...could you please add another 2 adults and 3 small kids!
Oh...there is a guy coming from Leuchars in Fife who swears to me the first drinks for everyone are on him!
See you there!
HKA
I'm not the one keeping track of the numbers but I know there's loads of us!! See you at the bar!!

Bex x
Old Feb 14th 2008, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: Scottish meet up

Debs:-
Not sure if you are keeping track for the meet at Playfair's,apologies if i have the wrong person,but if so can you put me down for 2 adults and 2 kids.

136 Electrician (TRA passed)
applying to DIAC,2 weeks time

Best Regards,

Rich...

Look out QLD........
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Hi all.

We'll be there with 2 kids. Will prob get there about half 3.

Steve.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
See you there!
HKA

Hi HKA

Good you can make it, see you on the 1st of March! Make sure you introduce me to the guy from Leuchers who is buying the drinks.....was that all night?

Debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.