Scots Meet up

Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Scots Meet up

Originally Posted by AVW
MANY MANY THANKS....
ANNE & JOHN
Hi there, fairly new to all this so dont know if I am replying on the right page but was wondering if there will be another meet for scots - would be really interested in coming to the next one. We (hubby, myself and 3 kids!)are in Dundee and hoping to be Perth bound by Jan 08 at the latest.
Has there been anything else arranged??
Michelle
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all, we had another great time meeting you all.
Jacqui - hope to do a reccie update whilst in oz and hope to see you and craig before june.

Andrea - best of luck in june.hope you can get John to change his mind over the house sale.
John and Ann - maybe we'll bang into one another in a few weeks.
hope our trip out went well.
Debbie - nice to see you again and good luck for your recci.
Gill and frank - cant believe that we saw you at the meet. small world.
Gill hope you said hi to the girls on the night shift . see you soon.

And for all the people i cant remember all your names good luck in your journey however long or short it may be.

Sharon and ricky..xx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharon45
Jacqui - hope to do a reccie update whilst in oz and hope to see you and craig before june.

Andrea - best of luck in june.hope you can get John to change his mind over the house sale.

And for all the people i cant remember all your names good luck in your journey however long or short it may be.

Sharon and ricky..xx
Have a fab time hun!! I'm sure you will We are renting the house out!!

Axx

Last edited by acbh2; Apr 30th 2007 at 10:35 pm. Reason: to add something duhhhh
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:36 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daxver
Hi there, fairly new to all this so dont know if I am replying on the right page but was wondering if there will be another meet for scots - would be really interested in coming to the next one. We (hubby, myself and 3 kids!)are in Dundee and hoping to be Perth bound by Jan 08 at the latest.
Has there been anything else arranged??
Michelle
Trying to organise a meet with the kids!! Have a look in this section under scots meet for children. Think we are trying for weekend of 20th June. Welcome to BE

Andreaxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by AVW
MANY MANY THANKS....
ANNE & JOHN
Wow is it that time already have a fab journey and hope to see you on the other side

Andreaxx
Old May 1st 2007, 9:55 am
Just Joined

buffy1968 will become famous soon enoughbuffy1968 will become famous soon enough

Please note that I have just posted a message on the thread (Scots Meet up for Children) http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443718

For a Meet on the 20th May. We have 3 boys (9/7/5) and fly to Perth on the 17th of July.

Cheers

Buffy1968
Old May 1st 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by sharon45

Sharon and ricky..xx
Hi Sharon Ricky was good to see you @ the meet is it June you go

Hi Michele good to see someone else from Bonny Dundee

We will try to be @ the meet with kids 20 th May maybe see you if your there.

Gill-Frank
Old May 1st 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Gill
We are away Wed 16th may until 13th June. Cant wait will let you know how we get on..

Sharon x