Scots Meet up

Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

Jennifer_M will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Scots Meet up

Hi i'm Jennifer, me and ma family are moving out to the gold coast later this year, and would love to come along on saturday to meet other people in the same shoes as ourselfs.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:54 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jennifer_M
Hi i'm Jennifer, me and ma family are moving out to the gold coast later this year, and would love to come along on saturday to meet other people in the same shoes as ourselfs.
Hi Jennifer your more than welcome to come along. We've arranged to meet at 2 in walkabout in Edinburgh! Someone was going to book a table so it will be easier to find each other. See you on saturday.

Andreaxx

P.S. We are in Linlithgow also aiming to move to the Goldcoast. Hopefully in June if the visa comes in time.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys! not sure if we will be able to make it as things are getting frantic now.
will try as we would love to see you all
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:07 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Hi guys! not sure if we will be able to make it as things are getting frantic now.
Hope to see you there but if not good luck with everything! when are you off?

Andreaxx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kporte
Hi Keith yeah know exactly what you mean, kinda crazy here too. We have the shippers coming Monday,Tuesday and we move out Thursday. Will try and make the meet but if not see you in Brisbane. Yeeha Donna & Neil
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hope to see you there but if not good luck with everything! when are you off?

Andreaxx
finish work and move out of the house next friday, so once the loose ends are tied up and the money is transferred we shall be off!! around the 1st of may i think
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Jennifer_M will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi Jennifer your more than welcome to come along. We've arranged to meet at 2 in walkabout in Edinburgh! Someone was going to book a table so it will be easier to find each other. See you on saturday.

Andreaxx

P.S. We are in Linlithgow also aiming to move to the Goldcoast. Hopefully in June if the visa comes in time.
I look forward to coming along on saturday. Just organised babysitters for our 3 boys. should be there about 2ish. And chris my hubby is looking forward to it aswell.

Jennifer
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Managed to get a babysitter so hubby and I will definitely be there.

Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all ,
Hotel booked se ya then.

Sharon and Ricky
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:00 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Hi All

Been away for 2 weeks... just back...I see the next meet is 21st ?
is it okay if hubby and I come along.
We are starting to freak out 3 weeks on wed and we are off to Brisbane...

Anne
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi All

Been away for 2 weeks... just back...I see the next meet is 21st ?
is it okay if hubby and I come along.
We are starting to freak out 3 weeks on wed and we are off to Brisbane...

Anne
Hi Anne

Of course it is, the more the merrier.

We are off to Brisbane at the end of June so would be good to meet.

Jacqui
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Anne

Jacqui
Hi jacqui,
i take your house is sold and your ready to go. perfect.!!
will catch up on sat . Hope were not that far behind you .
Sharon.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Called Walkabout in Edinburgh and they will not block areas off on a Saturday. Never been there before but maybe whoever gets there first could advise the bar staff where they are sitting so that they could let other folk know?!

Debbie
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:01 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Anne

Jacqui
Great so its the OZ pub in the omni centre at about 2....we will be there it is the day after our leaving party so will need a drink to get rid of the hangover...off now to book a hotel.

Anne
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sharon45
Hi jacqui,
i take your house is sold and your ready to go. perfect.!!
will catch up on sat . Hope were not that far behind you .
Sharon.
Hi Sharon

Yes we were really lucky to have got an offer in the day after the house went on the market. House went to closing and we had 3 bidders which was great. Just want to get on now though and get going.

See you on Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.